+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****JUNE 2018 INLAND Application****

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
So they called me the sponsor. I missed the first call but the person had left a message and I called back right away. Questions they asked included; martial status, where we live now and previously, how many bedrooms, bathrooms, first day we met in person, our addresses when we first met, day we got married, have either of us left the country since application, my husbands current status in Canada, where we work, hours and such, when my husband first came to Canada, date of birth, names, phone numbers and emails. During the phone call he also asked if my husband was around so he could ask him questions and confirm stuff but he was at work so they are calling him the applicant tomorrow. The questions just seemed like the generals ones that we filled out in the application but I’m guessing just to update them on any changes since then. We also have a child together so I’m not sure if that plays a factor in phone interview vs. in person interview. Also the call only lasted 20 minutes so it was pretty quick.
Thanks really appreciate

hhalterman

Oct 3, 2018
Thanks really appreciate

My husband just had his phone interview as well, they asked him everything above plus; where I was born, when he met my parents (date and place), my parents first and last names, siblings first and last names as well. He actually messed up and said a date we lived somewhere wrong by like a month and messed up 1 of my siblings last name spelling because it’s different. I’m not sure if those mistakes will ruin anything, I’ll make an update but he was very nervous on the phone call and is now stressed. But he had to do it on his lunch break so he was a little in a hurry.

Reactions: Nisht and jojo2969

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
My husband just had his phone interview as well, they asked him everything above plus; where I was born, when he met my parents (date and place), my parents first and last names, siblings first and last names as well. He actually messed up and said a date we lived somewhere wrong by like a month and messed up 1 of my siblings last name spelling because it’s different. I’m not sure if those mistakes will ruin anything, I’ll make an update but he was very nervous on the phone call and is now stressed. But he had to do it on his lunch break so he was a little in a hurry.
I hope you guys will be fine and looking to get a good news soon
Thanks for update

Omar2018

May 10, 2018
Are u serious brother??
Lolz. i live a good 40 mins away from this place and have never been there too. Appointment was at 8 in the morning. Add the 401 morning traffic to it. Dont you think its good if one knows where the parking is exactly so there is one less thing to worry about.

Reactions: jojo2969

Henuk

Star Member
Nov 2, 2018
Just wanted to post a little update on my sponsorship application for my husband; application was received June 18, 2018 for timeline purposes. Received the open work permit back in September or October don’t remember the date but it’s in the thread. End of March 2019 received request for medical report and passed February 8th, 2019. Now today May 6th got a phone call for a telephone interview. Completed that. Estimated finish time is June 18, 2019. Only question is did anyone else get a telephone interview and know why they do those?
Does that phone came on ur husband’s number or the sponsors number i.e your number??

Dadada

Jan 29, 2019
Does anybody know what’s next after DM on ecas?

There is no change on my account, but on my ecas. I just want to know what’s next and how long it takes to get PR after DM on ecas.

Here’s my timeline

Application sent : June 21
AOR received: August 13
OWP : September 13
Medical request: February 7
Medical passed : In the beginning of March
Additional documents request : March 18
Fingerprints check : March 19
SA : May 3
Pre- arrival letter: May 4
Eligibility passed : May 6
DM on ecas : May 8

My application is in Vancouver hub

dididirib

Mar 11, 2019
Does anybody know what’s next after DM on ecas?

There is no change on my account, but on my ecas. I just want to know what’s next and how long it takes to get PR after DM on ecas.

Here’s my timeline

Application sent : June 21
AOR received: August 13
OWP : September 13
Medical request: February 7
Medical passed : In the beginning of March
Additional documents request : March 18
Fingerprints check : March 19
SA : May 3
Pre- arrival letter: May 4
Eligibility passed : May 6
DM on ecas : May 8

My application is in Vancouver hub
Some people get DM letter, some don't. Most common is Landing Letter. I've seen Vancouver has a huge delay for landing appointments though.
May I ask what additional documents they requested?

Dadada

Jan 29, 2019
Some people get DM letter, some don't. Most common is Landing Letter. I've seen Vancouver has a huge delay for landing appointments though.
May I ask what additional documents they requested?
Thanks for the info.

The additional documents were schedule A, proof of cohabitation, and proof of income.

Reactions: Sharukh khan

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Thanks for the info.

The additional documents were schedule A, proof of cohabitation, and proof of income.
I was asked proof of income from Vancouver hub on march 25 but still no update
Did your file transferred from mississuaga like me?
You are just waiting for landing appointment and if your local office is Vancouver then its gonna take much longer then etobiko

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
Any june applicant whose file is being transferred to Vancouver and still no sa,aip or dm?
Im so stressed as they start processing on feb 1 but still not done

mohsen.k

Nov 10, 2016
Any june applicant whose file is being transferred to Vancouver and still no sa,aip or dm?
Im so stressed as they start processing on feb 1 but still not done
We applied June 19th and the only update we have had since is medical, which was passed in early March. Nothing else. The medical request came from the Vancouver office.

may_dec

Star Member
Jan 30, 2018
Fredericton, NB
Category........
FAM
We applied June 19th and the only update we have had since is medical, which was passed in early March. Nothing else. The medical request came from the Vancouver office.
I'm curious - you say that your medical request came from Vancouver. Where did you see that ? We didn't get an actual letter, just the IMM1077 form, with no information about which office issued it.

mohsen.k

Nov 10, 2016
I'm curious - you say that your medical request came from Vancouver. Where did you see that ? We didn't get an actual letter, just the IMM1077 form, with no information about which office issued it.
Yes the letter doesn't say anything, but the email that the letter came with was from the Vancouver office.