+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 - Citizenship Applications

pritrut

Jun 18, 2012
Congrats! I had my test on June 26th in Mississauga and I am eagerly awaiting my oath letter...

I just had a question about the "Decision Made" that is showing up when I check my application status - what does that mean exactly?
Thanks. If no question has raised during your interview than it means decision has been made on your application which is most likely to be APPROVED. Just wait for your turn now for oath . Good luck.

Reactions: fatimaftw

fatimaftw

Jul 11, 2018
Thank you for the responses! No questions came up during my interview, I think he just told me my score and then asked what I do for a living and that was that. Hoping for a quick oath date now...

eis517

Oct 19, 2012
I took the test the same day in the same place as Fatimaftw, they said that if there were any issues they would call me within a day or two, and my application is still in process. I tried using their web submission but have not heard back.

I am getting anxious that there is a serious issue. Is it normal to have taken and passed the exam on June 26 and still not heard anything?

Does anyone have a phone number I can call to find out what is going on?

fatimaftw

Jul 11, 2018
I took the test the same day in the same place as Fatimaftw, they said that if there were any issues they would call me within a day or two, and my application is still in process. I tried using their web submission but have not heard back.

I am getting anxious that there is a serious issue. Is it normal to have taken and passed the exam on June 26 and still not heard anything?

Does anyone have a phone number I can call to find out what is going on?
What does your CIC official application status say? In Process?

fatimaftw

Jul 11, 2018
Yes. That is what it says. The latest status is that they have sent me a test invite for June 26.
I think not hearing back yet is within the normal time frame, I know my officer told me it might take 4 to 8 weeks after the test. It's only been 3 weeks since, so I think once we're closer to the 8 week mark, might be time to call.

Kk_cool_anuba

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
I have done my citizenship exam earlier today and I got 20/20
The officer spent with me less than 5 minutes and then she said that she will send me an oath invitation for August 22. I will confirm if this is the date of my oath when I get the letter
Good luck everyone!

samcan1

Sep 4, 2018
I had my test and interview today. Due to approximately 30 trips to the US over the last few years, the officer requested I get from the US government an entry exit report. I have no idea why they didn’t request in advance.

fatimaftw

Jul 11, 2018
Got my Oath Letter today (July 19, 2019) finally for August 20, 2019!!! I'm so excited that this journey is finally coming to an end after what feels like forever! Please update my line item on the Excel please :) Decision Made was June 29, 2019.

I just had a question about this requirement: All of the original documents in your possession – Immigration Record of Landing (IMM1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM5292 or IMM5688).

I don't think I have either of those, and the next requirement on the list is the PR card. I know it says "in possession" so maybe they'll let it side if I don't have it? Any thoughts?

eis517

Oct 19, 2012
Got my Oath Letter today (July 19, 2019) finally for August 20, 2019!!! I'm so excited that this journey is finally coming to an end after what feels like forever! Please update my line item on the Excel please :) Decision Made was June 29, 2019.

I just had a question about this requirement: All of the original documents in your possession – Immigration Record of Landing (IMM1000) or Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM5292 or IMM5688).

I don't think I have either of those, and the next requirement on the list is the PR card. I know it says "in possession" so maybe they'll let it side if I don't have it? Any thoughts?
I am so nervous about my application. We took it the same day at the same location and mine still says in process. I want this to be done already.

bharucha

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
BRAMPTON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
13-02-2018
AOR Received.
27-03-2018
File Transfer...
01-06-2018
Med's Request
29-03-2018
Med's Done....
12-04-2018
Received oath ceremony invitation on July 19, 2019
Oath Ceremony date: Aug 20,2019

Please update on spreadsheet, name is Bharucha.

djsum

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
Finally after 6 months of waiting after Decision Made...Finally got the oath ceremony invite today for Aug 20...All the best to everyone else who are waiting. :)

djsum

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
01-06-2018
Another person who took the test the same day as me and has an oath invitation. Should I be nervous?
I don't think you should be...I have seen so many people who have tests on the same day but got the oath invitation months apart...I for one waited about 6 months...don't worry...I guess looking at the replies today...seems like they are now actively working on June 2018 applicants