Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
O ok. I thought ghost meant it made a change without generating an email!
That too. But also, if would say "Application Update" but when you click to view it further, nothing would have changed.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hi All,

I just got my PPR email this morning and I’m in a pickle! So, here’s the thing. I’m CEC Inland applicant, in Toronto. I have a WP expiring in 2020. I had to travel India for holidays and would be flying on December 8th.
If I send my document with everything by tomorrow morning(Tuesday), can I expected it back from CIC, before my flight, considering the Canada post strike?
Anyone who’s submitted in recent times?

Regards

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Hi All,

I just got my PPR email this morning and I’m in a pickle! So, here’s the thing. I’m CEC Inland applicant, in Toronto. I have a WP expiring in 2020. I had to travel India for holidays and would be flying on December 8th.
If I send my document with everything by tomorrow morning(Tuesday), can I expected it back from CIC, before my flight, considering the Canada post strike?
Anyone who’s submitted in recent times?

Regards
Congratulations.
Chances of getting your passport before 8th are bleak.
You should write an email and submit a CSE and let then know your travel plans while requesting for either of below.
1. Request them to change Visa office for passport submission to NDVO(or your nearest VO in India). This way you can complete your landing as well when you return to Canada.
OR
2. Request for an extension of 30 days for passport submission so that you can submit your passport after you retun to Canada.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Congratulations.
Chances of getting your passport before 8th are bleak.
You should write an email and submit a CSE and let then know your travel plans while requesting for either of below.
1. Request them to change Visa office for passport submission to NDVO(or your nearest VO in India). This way you can complete your landing as well when you return to Canada.
OR
2. Request for an extension of 30 days for passport submission so that you can submit your passport after you retun to Canada.
Thank you so much!
I had send my CSE early this month about my travel plan. I’ll be in India for 3 weeks. Starting Dec 10th. And then there would be Christmas holiday so Embasy closes during that time too. But if I do submit my passport as soon as I land, it would be back before Christmas. To request this, (passport submission in India) what do I need to do?

MISSL12

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Received.
21-06-2018
Hey guys! Got PPR this morning, at around 8:30 am Ottawa time.

Stream: CEC
CRS 441
PROFILE SUBMITTED 05/02/2018
ITA: May, 23
AOR: June, 21
MEP: July, 5
Ghost Update: November, 8
Ghost Update #2: November, 16
VO: Ottawa
PPR: November, 26

Thank you all for the Support! ;)

Congratulations @myra20sharma . So many Inlands got PPRs today! I am so happy for us!

Reactions: Tsteaphen

Richaki

Nov 20, 2018
Hey all, I recieved my PPR today as well at 6:52 am!

I'm also in a pickle though. I am travelling to Trinidad on the 26th of December. Is there any hope for me if I send everything tomorrow??

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Hey guys! Got PPR this morning, at around 8:30 am Ottawa time.

Stream: CEC
CRS 441
PROFILE SUBMITTED 05/02/2018
ITA: May, 23
AOR: June, 21
MEP: July, 5
Ghost Update: November, 8
Ghost Update #2: November, 16
VO: Ottawa
PPR: November, 26

Thank you all for the Support! ;)

Congratulations @myra20sharma . So many Inlands got PPRs today! I am so happy for us!
Congratulations to you too! Inlands had a really pleasant Monday morning!
I also got mine at 6:53 @Richaki :)
Congrats to you as well

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Thank you so much!
I had send my CSE early this month about my travel plan. I’ll be in India for 3 weeks. Starting Dec 10th. And then there would be Christmas holiday so Embasy closes during that time too. But if I do submit my passport as soon as I land, it would be back before Christmas. To request this, (passport submission in India) what do I need to do?
You should write an email to CPC Ottawa and submit a CSE. Mention the subject clearly and prefix it with "Urgent".

MISSL12

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Received.
21-06-2018
I think you guys need to submit your passports to Ottawa, get it back with stamped visa and CoPR. Then, go on vacation and after coming back you guys can do the landing at the airport.

bruceyuan

May 8, 2018
Hi All,

I am glad to receive my PPR this morning and wish the best to those of you who are still waiting for yours!

Stream: CEC-Inland
AOR: June 14
PPR: November 26

I have a question regarding sending PPR documents.

As we all know that CanadaPost is on rotating strike so I want to send my documents through Purolator. Then I will have to send it to the address for applicants who have a mailing address in the USA.

CPCO – PR VISA
US Permanent /Temporary Residence VISA/Passports
365 Laurier Av. West
Ottawa ON
K1A 1L1

Is it gonna be a problem?

Thanks in advance.

hari2371990

Jul 29, 2017
I am quite observing the PR immigration tracking for June AORs.
It seems immigration staff is more oriented towards processing PR applications under CEC from now.

Keep your eyes on your account status.

All the Best!!

Richaki

Nov 20, 2018
What is the email address you use to contact CPC Ottawa for the extension? Is it CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca? I've read that persons who emailed the address in the PPR email didn't receive timely responses, but that emailing CPC got an extension in about 2 or so business days