+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 CEC Applicants

MISSL12

Star Member
May 2, 2018
AOR Received.
21-06-2018
So now if you login to myCIC portal the status should be moved back to submitted if they are in security review, else if it remains the same they are scheduling interview. Am I correct?
Yes, it moved back to submitted. But I don’t have any schedule interview or anything else. All remains the same
( IP2 stage! ).

hari2371990

Jul 29, 2017
Looks like only FSW could see all the all progress and all CEC applications are on hold. Wonder why this is not happening and we are all kept side. This has to be identified
That's the only main reason, it is quite taking some time for CEC ones.
Well all I can say, once they start processing CEC applications, most of us would be getting some updates all together.

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Well all I can say, once they start processing CEC applications, most of us would be getting some updates all together.
But when.. Could see so many of us don't see any progress since Feb..!! Then why this 6 months fake deadline?

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
In meanwhile before they pick all CEC applications, my LMIA would expire, for which i have claimed 50 points

wontonwrap

Star Member
Jul 14, 2016
Can anyone please answer my concern?
My application under CEC, I answered "yes" for job offer but don't have LMIA neither LMIA exempt job. Do you think my application will be rejected?
Thank you.

kanchhabimal

Jul 16, 2018
Can anyone please answer my concern?
My application under CEC, I answered "yes" for job offer but don't have LMIA neither LMIA exempt job. Do you think my application will be rejected?
Thank you.
You should inform CIC about the mistake that you did because claiming something that is not with you might give wrong impression.