+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 CEC Applicants

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
No updates yet. My return tracker says delivery may be delayed due to labor disruption, and has no additional information. Can't conclude whether they have dispatched or not. No updates online as well.
Thank you @optimus1509 . I too see the same message on the tracker. I had a chat with the postal dept agent and he mentioned it would be delivered in next 4 days:(.. and wont be delayed further; he also mentioned the strike has been called off. lets hope to hear something soon.

optimus1509

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
Thank you @optimus1509 . I too see the same message on the tracker. I had a chat with the postal dept agent and he mentioned it would be delivered in next 4 days:(.. and wont be delayed further; he also mentioned the strike has been called off. lets hope to hear something soon.
To my knowledge, CPC Ottawa is yet to dispatch the passports. The labour disruption message you are seeing on the canada post tracker is a virtual update. This means Canada Post still doesn't have the passports from CPC ottawa. When they (canada post) get the package they update the tracker with "....item accepted at the post office" or something to that effect. This is what their customer service told me. YMMV though.

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
To my knowledge, CPC Ottawa is yet to dispatch the passports. The labour disruption message you are seeing on the canada post tracker is a virtual update. This means Canada Post still doesn't have the passports from CPC ottawa. When they (canada post) get the package they update the tracker with "....item accepted at the post office" or something to that effect. This is what their customer service told me. YMMV though.
Thanks for the update! But my worry is our passports have not reached IRCC; hope it reaches soon.

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Just received my COPR and Visa in the mail. I sent an email requesting an appointment at an IRCC office.
Timeline:
CEC-inland
AOR - June 20th.
MEP - July 6th.
ADR - July 12th
Additional document submitted - July 17th.
IP2 November 16th
ADR - Not applicable November 19th
PPR - November 26th
Approved - December 5th
COPR and Visa - December 13th

Reactions: newimmigrantionc

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Just received my COPR and Visa in the mail. I sent an email requesting an appointment at an IRCC office.
Timeline:
CEC-inland
AOR - June 20th.
MEP - July 6th.
ADR - July 12th
Additional document submitted - July 17th.
IP2 November 16th
ADR - Not applicable November 19th
PPR - November 26th
Approved - December 5th
COPR and Visa - December 13th
Congrats @engray ! best wishes

Reactions: engray

wellkh

Dec 14, 2018
AOR - June 29th, 2018
MEP - July 14th, 2018
IP2- October, forgot

waiting for further updates

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
So IRCC replied back and told me that no appointment is necessary. I can visit their office on the 2nd or fourth Tusday of the month. So the next date is January 8th!
Good luck everyone!