+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 CEC Applicants

Juk11

Star Member
May 22, 2018
So IRCC replied back and told me that no appointment is necessary. I can visit their office on the 2nd or fourth Tusday of the month. So the next date is January 8th!
Good luck everyone!
Do you mean, after receiving COPR and Visa we can visit to IRCC office 2nd or 4th Tuesday of the month?

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Just received my COPR and Visa in the mail. I sent an email requesting an appointment at an IRCC office.
Timeline:
CEC-inland
AOR - June 20th.
MEP - July 6th.
ADR - July 12th
Additional document submitted - July 17th.
IP2 November 16th
ADR - Not applicable November 19th
PPR - November 26th
Approved - December 5th
COPR and Visa - December 13th
Hi...Did you receive your passport back after COPR?

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Do you mean, after receiving COPR and Visa we can visit to IRCC office 2nd or 4th Tuesday of the month?
That's for my case. The instructions document indicated that I need to call a number. The automated message instructed me to send an email with my information to request an appointment. They replied back to me and said no need for an appointment, just come on the second or fourth Tuesday of the month. Your case might be different :)

Jamiez04

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Northwest Territories
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
App. Filed.......
26-07-2018
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-04-2019
LANDED..........
12-04-2019
I wish I could understand why IRCC is so slow with the CEC stream. I applied for PR and got my AOR in July. Passed medicals on Aug 22, 2018. I have even seen several ghost updates but no PR. The most frustrating part is that I ordered for my GCMS notes in November to seewhat's going on. The note showed that I passed medicals, R10 stage, criminal checks and eligibility. Infact, as of Nov 2018, my file was being assessed by the IRCC office in Calgary. A Visa officer made a recommendation saying "after reviewing all documents and recommendations from other officers, I make the following recommendation: Recommend pass A11.2: Appears met R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENT - Appears Met Ready to finalize RPRF - Complete".
This recommendation was made around mid October based on the GCMS note but up to now (January 6, 2019), I haven't heard anything. Meanwhile, people who applied in September are already getting their PR, especially Outland FSW candidates. This is really frustrating

Reactions: Muhammad_khurram