+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

sk922

Mar 20, 2018
I just received GCMS notes that has a FINAL decision on 07Mar20 from officer that states that the Application is approved.

In the 'Finalize Application' Section there is a counterfoil document
Valid to: 2021/02/27
Sun Category: IM-1
Issued At: Montreal Immigration

COPR document
Updated: 2020/07/07
Valid to: 2021/02/27
Issued At: Montreal Immigration
Became PR On: 2020/03/18
Became PR at: Vancouver Immigration

Surveillance Code: 1
User Remarks: DO NOT LAND. TS11988

Confusing information in GCMS with information in fields 'Became PR XX'. When I called IRCC to clarify they said till I get official confirmation letter GCMS does not mean anything. I am also concerned by the User Remarks

My Landing interview was scheduled for 18Mar20 and then Covid cancellations hit. It has been radio silence since then.
I did not receive my CoPR but was scheduled to attend the Landing interview directly. I got generic response when I filed a request through web form and emailed the Etobicoke and Montreal offices.
My Primary processing center is Montreal and secondary is Vancouver

However, I didn't receive any COPR, any communication, no messages in the portal online.

Can anyone share Vancouver office mail id?

AOR: 21JUN2018
Schedule A Request: 31Jan20
ReMedical: 31Jan20

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
@cansha @All

Hey guys,

finally an update from NDVO. They said after an initial review my application is queued for interview. I’m curious to know whether this is a normal procedure or did they find anything out of place for which they want to have an interview? Additionally I see that the current status part in my dashboard says unavailable. Does it meanthey are updating something?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
@cansha @All

Hey guys,

finally an update from NDVO. They said after an initial review my application is queued for interview. I’m curious to know whether this is a normal procedure or did they find anything out of place for which they want to have an interview? Additionally I see that the current status part in my dashboard says unavailable. Does it meanthey are updating something?
Interviews are typically for spousal sponsorship if they have concerns about the validity of the marriage.
did you add spouse to your application?

avnee

May 14, 2019
I’m June 2018 PNP Saskatchewan applicant
Hello guys
Need help regarding the procedural fairness letter I received for my pnp PR application. I went back to home country in March 2020, for just less than 2 months and got stuck in Covid. However got back on December 1, now under quarantine.
The officer said in the letter:
“”””Job Offer / Intent to reside
According to the information provided within your application for Permanent Residency, you left Canada in March 2020 and have been in India since that date.
Your current work permit is restricted to Subway and the nomination is based on your intent to reside in the province of Saskatchewan.
Based on the information you provided on August 17, 2020, I am not satisfied that you intend to reside in the province that nominated you and that you still have a valid job offer.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.””””
However, while I was in India, my owner sold the subway to someone else! The new employer would give me work as my WP is under that subway as it mention subway and location of the town I work in on my work permit. So, if I provide job offer from the new owner of subway and a photo of weekly schedule that I’m working at the same location along with my residency proof like rental agreement, would that be sufficient?

please help! Thank you

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
I’m June 2018 PNP Saskatchewan applicant
Hello guys
Need help regarding the procedural fairness letter I received for my pnp PR application. I went back to home country in March 2020, for just less than 2 months and got stuck in Covid. However got back on December 1, now under quarantine.
The officer said in the letter:
“”””Job Offer / Intent to reside
According to the information provided within your application for Permanent Residency, you left Canada in March 2020 and have been in India since that date.
Your current work permit is restricted to Subway and the nomination is based on your intent to reside in the province of Saskatchewan.
Based on the information you provided on August 17, 2020, I am not satisfied that you intend to reside in the province that nominated you and that you still have a valid job offer.
Before I make a final decision, you may submit additional information relating to this issue.
You have 30 days from the date of this letter to submit additional information to me via your MyCIC account.
If you choose not to respond with additional information I will make my decision based on the information before me, which may result in the refusal of your application.
I look forward to receiving your additional information.””””
However, while I was in India, my owner sold the subway to someone else! The new employer would give me work as my WP is under that subway as it mention subway and location of the town I work in on my work permit. So, if I provide job offer from the new owner of subway and a photo of weekly schedule that I’m working at the same location along with my residency proof like rental agreement, would that be sufficient?

please help! Thank you
Should work. Make sure to provide accurate contact info for that restaurant as I'm pretty sure they will get contacted.

avnee

May 14, 2019
Yes, I’ll make sure that I give their contact info however the new owner didn’t get me the SINP(PNP) so any chances they can contact the Saskatchewan Immigration Nominee Program(SINP) office?

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Sorry I'm late to this and likely your interview is already done. In very few cases interviews are done and from what I have read from previous experiences they just revalidate some documents in person.
Hey, no problem. Unfortunately that too has not taken place. Waiting for interview mail.

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
I have not received PPR so far but in the GCMS notes I can see COPR valid till 04 November 2020. The application was updated on 25 November but when I received another set of GCMS notes, there was no update. I would like to know what happens next in this case.