+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this address: chiragjoshi1991@gmail.com.

Learn more about what to expect while you're waiting for us to process your application.

I also received the same.

Reactions: rohanid6

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
how is it going guys... damn i am away for long eh

Nov 9, 2019
Hi dear,
I want to ask some questions regarding pr application of my friend. He applied for PNP and then for PR. He forgot to mention USA and canada visa refusal in PR application. Then he sent them webform to disclose this visa refusal, but he put wrong month in there. Now he send new schedule A form to CIC to mention 4-5 part time jobs and corrected the date and month of visa refusal in new schedule A form. His criminality and eligibility has cleared and only background check has left.
1.) So, now CIC will refer new Schedule A form to process his application ?

2.) He send this new schedule A form himself , CIC didnot asked for it, is it ok if he sent it himself to give proper clarifiaction ??

3. ) Is there any possibility that CIC consider that he misrepresented information and ban him for 5 years ( because he didnot mention visa refusal first, then he mentioned wrong month in webform and now he added some part time works , corrected birth place of his father and accurate visa refusal dates in new schedule A form)

He commited this mistake 2 times

4.) If there is any single chance that his file can be rejected due to misrepresentation and banned for 5 years, please let us know, he can withdraw file ?

Please help what he suppose to do.

chiragjoshi

Star Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hi dear,
I want to ask some questions regarding pr application of my friend. He applied for PNP and then for PR. He forgot to mention USA and canada visa refusal in PR application. Then he sent them webform to disclose this visa refusal, but he put wrong month in there. Now he send new schedule A form to CIC to mention 4-5 part time jobs and corrected the date and month of visa refusal in new schedule A form. His criminality and eligibility has cleared and only background check has left.

2.) He send this new schedule A form himself , CIC didnot asked for it, is it ok if he sent it himself to give proper clarifiaction ??

3. ) Is there any possibility that CIC consider that he misrepresented information and ban him for 5 years ( because he didnot mention visa refusal first, then he mentioned wrong month in webform and now he added some part time works , corrected birth place of his father and accurate visa refusal dates in new schedule A form)

4.) If there is any single chance that his file can be rejected due to misrepresentation and banned for 5 years, please let us know, he can withdraw file ?

Order GCMS notes

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Hi dear,

Now it can go either way.. its totally on officer.. they might see as concealing of information or genuine mistake... and if its a genuine mistake... they might consider it... or max they will just reject his application... he wont be put on 5 year ban for sure.. and reasons u are writing here are minimal...

dayocanny

Nov 17, 2019
Received PR confirmation email finally. Due to Covid, Inland landing appointments are cancelled, and PRs are being confirmed by email.
AOR: May 2018. My application was put 'on hold' from Nov 2018.
Reason may be that after gaining enough points, I was not working in same NOC as I had applied in anymore. I was working in NOC C level. Or it may be due to Security screening OR both. Cannot know for sure. My local MP helped a lot by follow-ups.

Timeline:
Applicant: Express Entry - FSW Inland.
AOR: May 2018
Application put 'On Hold': since Nov 2018.
Remed request: 31-Jan-2020
Schedule A request 1: 31-Jan-2020
Schedule A request 2: 19-Feb-2020
Landing appointment email: 6-Mar-2020.
Appointment date: 27-Mar-2020. Got cancelled later due to Covid.
PR confirmation email: 22-May, 2020.
Your application took 2 full years. Hmm. I really am short of words. Congratulations !!!

Reactions: Kobby75 and EE12345

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Your application took 2 full years. Hmm. I really am short of words. Congratulations !!!
Yes! Very long time especially for an inland candidate. But I have read of candidates just like me who are still waiting even after 2 years. Sad. But mostly they are outland candidates. I wish the best for them.

Reactions: rohanid6

Sacur

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
applied for study permit June 30 2019, in September 5,2019 got additional documents which I submitted immediately since then no updates.i raise CSE this is message they sent to me
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:
Meaning