+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
I see lot of activity in other people’s files, my remeds have elapsed the 1 year time and I have NOT got any remeds requests. I guess they have extended it right? Any clue guys.
Also my March GcMS was way different from the one shared above. It just had RFV approved mentioned if I remember right. Still nothing on my file. As usual. Any food for though guys?
Could be because of the the current Covid situation, outland PPRs are being delayed or have been stopped/ suspended.
Reason could be border closures. As only PRs, citizens and urgent requests are kind of being allowed to enter. Most IRCC VO are closed for now. Many who had already received PPRs and Landing dates etc, are also in waiting/ queue right now to get their PPRs or COPRs validated or landings completed. Dates on their CoPR and PPRs are expiring as no flights available or home country lock down etc. And they have to apply to extend their dates. But situation is surely improving with each day.

Reactions: Y@$h

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Received PR confirmation email finally. Due to Covid, Inland landing appointments are cancelled, and PRs are being confirmed by email.
AOR: May 2018. My application was put 'on hold' from Nov 2018.
Reason may be that after gaining enough points, I was not working in same NOC as I had applied in anymore. I was working in NOC C level. Or it may be due to Security screening OR both. Cannot know for sure. My local MP helped a lot by follow-ups.

Timeline:
Applicant: Express Entry - FSW Inland.
AOR: May 2018
Application put 'On Hold': since Nov 2018.
Remed request: 31-Jan-2020
Schedule A request 1: 31-Jan-2020
Schedule A request 2: 19-Feb-2020
Landing appointment email: 6-Mar-2020.
Appointment date: 27-Mar-2020. Got cancelled later due to Covid.
PR confirmation email: 22-May, 2020.

Reactions: Y@$h and rohanid6

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
RFV approved means your file is approved. Ideally you should have received PPR by now. One possibility is that they sent you an email but it went to junk folder but I think you checked that wasn't the case.

I have no clue what are they doing with your file. It just seem to have slipped through the cracks. You can try calling the call center and tell the agent that you know from GCMS notes that file has been approved and if they can leave some kind of note for an officer to send the formal mail.
Trust me, tried every thing humanly possible. Once lockdown ends I should probably go to embassy and cry. Lol

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Could be because of the the current Covid situation, outland PPRs are being delayed or have been stopped/ suspended.
Reason could be border closures. As only PRs, citizens and urgent requests are kind of being allowed to enter. Most IRCC VO are closed for now. Many who had already received PPRs and Landing dates etc, are also in waiting/ queue right now to get their PPRs or COPRs validated or landings completed. Dates on their CoPR and PPRs are expiring as no flights available or home country lock down etc. And they have to apply to extend their dates. But situation is surely improving with each day.
My Status of RFV approved is dated May 2019 !!! Much before Covid :)

Reactions: EE12345

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Received PR confirmation email finally. Due to Covid, Inland landing appointments are cancelled, and PRs are being confirmed by email.
AOR: May 2018. My application was put 'on hold' from Nov 2018.
Reason may be that after gaining enough points, I was not working in same NOC as I had applied in anymore. I was working in NOC C level. Or it may be due to Security screening OR both. Cannot know for sure. My local MP helped a lot by follow-ups.

Timeline:
Applicant: Express Entry - FSW Inland.
AOR: May 2018
Application put 'On Hold': since Nov 2018.
Remed request: 31-Jan-2020
Schedule A request 1: 31-Jan-2020
Schedule A request 2: 19-Feb-2020
Landing appointment email: 6-Mar-2020.
Appointment date: 27-Mar-2020. Got cancelled later due to Covid.
PR confirmation email: 22-May, 2020.
Congratulations.. what’s an local MP?

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
RFV approved means your file is approved. Ideally you should have received PPR by now. One possibility is that they sent you an email but it went to junk folder but I think you checked that wasn't the case.

I have no clue what are they doing with your file. It just seem to have slipped through the cracks. You can try calling the call center and tell the agent that you know from GCMS notes that file has been approved and if they can leave some kind of note for an officer to send the formal mail.
If they can give billions of $ as unemployment compensation & ultra relaxed rules of work. It’s pretty pathetic that they have “cracks” in a piece of software that can crush lives of people. It’s just so wrong, that there is no upper limit set for a decision. Freaking 2 years, I could have got married and have kids in this time. But these guys can’t afford to put a simple upper limit on applications to fix responsibilities. How on earth they can be called a developed nation with such undeveloped, unmanaged, non professional and careless attitude.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
If they can give billions of $ as unemployment compensation & ultra relaxed rules of work. It’s pretty pathetic that they have “cracks” in a piece of software that can crush lives of people. It’s just so wrong, that there is no upper limit set for a decision. Freaking 2 years, I could have got married and have kids in this time. But these guys can’t afford to put a simple upper limit on applications to fix responsibilities. How on earth they can be called a developed nation with such undeveloped, unmanaged, non professional and careless attitude.
I agree it's not justifiable but it doesn't impact their citizens so they simply don't care as much. Why they are able to do it? Simply because how much ever one may be frustrated they know that people will leave everything behind and come here once they give PPR. And even if they didn't they have many who would come. In simple words they don't give a damn.

Reactions: rohanid6

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
I agree it's not justifiable but it doesn't impact their citizens so they simply don't care as much. Why they are able to do it? Simply because how much ever one may be frustrated they know that people will leave everything behind and come here once they give PPR. And even if they didn't they have many who would come. In simple words they don't give a damn.
Yeah i know. That’s sad

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Could you share me the process how you got in touch with your MP? Is there any portal or just regular email or something else?
There is no portal I know of. The email of the MP has to be found via internet or government's website. You can even call them and ask for email, guidance or assistance. But if you are an outland candidate, you might try to reach out to your embassy, or local MP, or something that way to see if they can help. Keep calling IRCC every month. If any of you documents are expiring, raise webform to bring their attention and request for CoPR or PPR. I think now, its because of Covid, which is causing delay in issuing PPRs because Landings have been affected. But its improving.

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Just received a generic email stating

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you.”

Did anyone else got this?? Our estimated completion date was December of 2018. Lol

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
Just received a generic email stating

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you.”

Did anyone else got this?? Our estimated completion date was December of 2018. Lol
Yes, from what I am seeing everyone has got that update and email. Its generic to all.
A facebook group Ask Kubeir - Express Entry, I have found very useful, and you may too. Lot of questions get raised and answered reliably there. Thanks!

Reactions: rohanid6