+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Any update? I am is a similar situation and no update yet. AOR June 18th.

My Situation:

AOR: June 18th,2018
Medicals Passed : July 4th.2018
ADR: July 7th, 2018

In September 2018 I realized that I had not uploaded my LOE's for my application (which even though not requested) I uploaded on September 22nd,2018.

Documents attached to my case on Novemebr 4th,2018 since then my application has been awaiting review of an officer. (14+ months and counting)

Medicals: expired no request for re-medicals
Address and phone number change request : Processed ( moved for US to India)

Any tips/tricks would be of great help. Because I am seriously contemplating withdrawing my application and refiling it as of now my crs score is 473 post December it would be 467. So would want to capitalize on this as soon as possible.
Sadly there is nothing much can be done to expedite the application. If you haven’t reached out to a MP in the past you can try that. Withdrawing application won’t help because even withdrawing application is a long process, they won’t be very prompt with it. And secondly, fresh applications these days are taking 8-10 months for processing. I know this is cruel on IRCC’s part to keep you waiting like this. I hope your wait ends soon.

Reactions: jessy87 and kzeed12

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
Sadly there is nothing much can be done to expedite the application. If you haven’t reached out to a MP in the past you can try that. Withdrawing application won’t help because even withdrawing application is a long process, they won’t be very prompt with it. And secondly, fresh applications these days are taking 8-10 months for processing. I know this is cruel on IRCC’s part to keep you waiting like this. I hope your wait ends soon.
@iBlis i agree to what @cansha said..
most 2019 files are lucky enough to get their files processed in 4-5 months - but there are cases still waiting post 7 months - the same situation as 20%+ applicants from 2018 in total still waiting post 11-12 months..

so better wait than withdraw and reapply

did you order gcms to check for any SS or RR

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
You guys are the best! You have been with me through this painfully long journey, and I want to share my excitement with you as my journey as a PR applicant comes to and end.

I received the PPR (Ready for Visa Email) yesterday.YES!

A HUGE HUGE thanks to all those shared their stuggles, advised me, gave me comfort, and kept me sane throughout this atrociously long waiting period.

If your application is still being processed, I want you to stay strong, keep going, and know that the night is darkest before the dawn. I pray that you quickly get to the next stage, one step closer to making your dreams a reality.

My Timeline:
AOR: September 2018
Medical Pass: October 2018
GCMS request 1: April 2019
GCMS request 2: July 2019
Remedical Request: 6 August 2019
GCMS notes 1 received: 15 August 2019 (indicated RR for job experience letter)
Remedical Submitted: 17 August 2019
PPR: 24 August 2019

It is not the end, it's just the beginning.
I’m so happy for you.. I can’t believe just a couple of days back we were discussing our delayed results. I hope I get it soon as well. Congratulations again

iBlis

May 9, 2018
@iBlis i agree to what @cansha said..
most 2019 files are lucky enough to get their files processed in 4-5 months - but there are cases still waiting post 7 months - the same situation as 20%+ applicants from 2018 in total still waiting post 11-12 months..

so better wait than withdraw and reapply

did you order gcms to check for any SS or RR
Yes I did order my gcms notes here what it said the in the latest:

FSW having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommentation: M13 FSW MEC=Not met *** LOE's DO NOT CONTAIN DUTIES PERFORMED FOR PRIMARY OCCUPATION NOC 2147*** A11.2: NOT MET Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
CRS score: at ITA 478 CRS points minimum for the round 441 Total CRS points assessed 428

and after this it has been primarily me ordering GCMS notes or contacting the CIC agent or contacting the MP(ralph goodale) with the response being awaiting review of an officer.

Is there any thing else that I need to look for in my GCMS notes. Also I ordered another GCMS notes today.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Yes I did order my gcms notes here what it said the in the latest:

FSW having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommentation: M13 FSW MEC=Not met *** LOE's DO NOT CONTAIN DUTIES PERFORMED FOR PRIMARY OCCUPATION NOC 2147*** A11.2: NOT MET Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete
CRS score: at ITA 478 CRS points minimum for the round 441 Total CRS points assessed 428

and after this it has been primarily me ordering GCMS notes or contacting the CIC agent or contacting the MP(ralph goodale) with the response being awaiting review of an officer.

Is there any thing else that I need to look for in my GCMS notes. Also I ordered another GCMS notes today.
did you provide an updated reference letter with duties?

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Just got a reply from IRCC webform:

We verified the information you provided regarding the processing of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

Notice a bit different from previous ones. All my previous enquiries are almost the same: We verified the information you provided and can confirmed that your application is still in progress...
As I have recently got a Ghost update and medical extension. Would this different reply mean differently? Or, if I am too sensitive? Any ideas? @Prashant86_2000 @Mr_nobody @canshaThanks...

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

We verified the information you provided regarding the processing of your application and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

Notice a bit different from previous ones. All my previous enquiries are almost the same: We verified the information you provided and can confirmed that your application is still in progress...
As I have recently got a Ghost update and medical extension. Would this different reply mean differently? Or, if I am too sensitive? Any ideas? @Prashant86_2000 @Mr_nobody @canshaThanks...
To be honest it doesn't really mean anything. Webforms are not very helpful.

jessy87

Sep 18, 2018

yes!! it means they extended your medical and someone is looking at your file now and you can get some gud news. i saw one guy in july 2018 group got his medical extended and he got PR. You can hope for positive result.