+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Uttara87

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hi, my aor is 11th July'18, ip1 n mep 26thjuly.since then no changes in acc.today I noticed that my medical results changed from you passed d med exam to you don't require medical exam.is this automatic?
My med expired on 9th June
I had called cic on 6th June n the agent told me he's putting a note to the visa officer.
Wat shud I decipher? Guys pls help..ny1 who got a similar status n now has ppr...

Jul 20, 2017
Hi, my aor is 11th July'18, ip1 n mep 26thjuly.since then no changes in acc.today I noticed that my medical results changed from you passed d med exam to you don't require medical exam.is this automatic?
I had called cic on 6th June n the agent told me he's putting a note to the visa officer.
Wat shud I decipher? Guys pls help..ny1 who got a similar status n now has ppr...
Many people in this group got this status update including me. No9ne knows knows fow now what does it mean. Have to wait

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I have got the same change in status of medical on Saturday but so far nothing more has happened!!! I don’t know if this is a sign of any movement.i will be calling Cic today .my AOR is June 8th 2018 and my medical had expired in May .

Pris

May 11, 2018
For those who went for remed and it passed already, what is the status in your application? Does the new medical exam date appear or it is still the old one?

My old date still appears but wonder how I will get to know that the new one has been approved. Went for it 8 days ago already

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Congrats, were you ever under security screening? were your case at Sydney?
Thank you!! No, not under security screening. Ordered GCMS notes a dozen of times, nothing could be seen in them. Everything look fine. Not even review required.

No, we were at Ottawa. PPR from London though

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
For those who went for remed and it passed already, what is the status in your application? Does the new medical exam date appear or it is still the old one?

My old date still appears but wonder how I will get to know that the new one has been approved. Went for it 8 days ago already
For ours, when the remed passed, it showed as if it was last years'. So it said "you passed the medical exam on the 6th of June 2018" lol

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you!! No, not under security screening. Ordered GCMS notes a dozen of times, nothing could be seen in them. Everything look fine. Not even review required.

No, we were at Ottawa. PPR from London though
No SS no RR and that's crazy that it took you nearly a year to get your case approved :confused:

PatrickZ

Star Member
Jul 7, 2016
Saw an update in my online account yesterday, medical status changed from passed exam to do not need an exam. Original medical should have expired before June. Seems many inland applicants in this group got this update recently.