19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I spoke to agent 3 times

I only spoke to agent 3 times in a year. I don't over burden them with my calls..
Yea... and those agenst cannot see everythin i can tell you that

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Yup he only told me that my application is processed outside Canada and he have no access to my file.
yup....but to be frank all files come here only heheh... its just partial info comes from native conutries so as i said access restriction

Jul 20, 2017
So just got off the call with the agent.
He told me my case officer was looking at my application and that is what triggered the change in status.

He also mentioned that back in April, a note was left on my application that it is waiting to be reviewed by an officer. Does this mean the background check is completed?

P.S. when i called and entered my info, before connecting to an agent, the machine told me something along the line off "your application does not exist in our system". Anyone know what this means?

@cansha @tobs
Even I get the same response that application does not exist. Did he mention anything about remedical or extension or what does this mean?

yingying

Jun 6, 2019
Last night, I got an update in the online account. At first, I thought it was a ghost update, but then I found out the medical status changed from "you passed the medical exam" to "you do not need a medical exam".
Could this mean something?

My AOR is June 17, 2018. CEC - inland
Medical should've expired in March
Via phone call with IRCC a few days ago, learned that eligibility passed, criminality and security in process. Agent on phone said everything looks normal with our file and she did not see any red flag.
Ordered GCMS notes; haven't received them.

Reactions: ismseif

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
NDVO tech have no time line... once doc are off central processing units what they are called... the fine print is.. NDVO at their availability...BUt tech very minute processing is done at NDVO for PRs reason .. limited information sharing outside Canada even for its embassies.. if they need anything its a sep req...Its red tape but yea... You don need ministry strings for that hehehe i can tell ya right away... thats how it works
Desperate times my friend, desperate measures !! Lol

Googleuser002

Jun 6, 2019
Last night, I got an update in the online account. At first, I thought it was a ghost update, but then I found out the medical status changed from "you passed the medical exam" to "you do not need a medical exam".
Could this mean something?

My AOR is June 17, 2018. CEC - inland
Medical should've expired in March
Via phone call with IRCC a few days ago, learned that eligibility passed, criminality and security in process. Agent on phone said everything looks normal with our file and she did not see any red flag.
Ordered GCMS notes; haven't received them.
Same thing happened with me today.
Aor- June-15-2018
inland applicant
Does anyone know if this is a ghost update ?

yingying

Jun 6, 2019
Yea, I think it is just a false alarm and triggered by the system. Because when I called the agent, he said that criminality is still in progress.
Have you passed security check?

The agent said that both my criminality and security are in progress, but someone told me that security only starts after criminality is passed, so I'm confused.