+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
It is a matter of a day or two since the moment the clinic uploads your medical to the Emedical system for medical pass. From medical pass to ppr, it may be somewhere from a day to couple weeks depend on the VO. Did you get remed for the whole family ?
I got remed for 2 of my kids only...I raised a CSE to find out if there was some mistake and they forgot to ask for the rest of us and they came back and told me that my medical and that of my wife and 1 kid is valid and needs to be redone for 2 of them...it makes no sense!! anyway...got it done on tuesday...as per the clinic they upload within 24 hours...but still not changed to passed...

Reactions: SlimGrisson

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi guys,
Finally after prolonged wait we received RFV mail yesterday..
I am heartly thankful to this June family for their ever ready support and guidance..
My very special thanks to @tobs ,@Ronja5200 , @Mr_nobody , @Prashant86_2000 ,@meany23 and even those whose names i am forgetting mention here..please pardon me for missing anybody's name here..

This group was like a life line for me when i was waiting for the golden mail..

My AOR June 21,2018
RR for Pof
RFV on May 28,2019
congrats! Very glad to hear that more June cases are moving.

Reactions: amisanghavi

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hello Friends,

Starting thread for those who have AOR in June 2018 - please join for discussion and knowledge sharing.

If you want to be added to whatsapp group, leave a request.

Below I will post some information which you may find useful going forward.

Some FAQ:

Q: How to find my visa office?

A: Send E-mail to: CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
Subject: E000xxxx - Visa Office
Body of the mail:
Hello,

I am trying to find out in which Visa office my application is being processed?

Application number: E000xxxx
Date of Birth: 19xx-xx-xx
Last Name: xxx
First Name: xxxx
UCI: -
Category of Immigration: Federal Skilled Worker

More tips to follow.
Today is one year birthday of this group :))))

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Hi Guys, Joining the forum really late so thanks in advance to any and every help.
I live in India and and am Self Employed.

PNP nomination from Ontario - 21 march 2018
ITA - March 26 2018
AOR is 21st June 2018
The current online status is as follows. This status has not changed for over 10 months now.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied for GCMS notes and got it in March 2019 and it said that they are reviewing my employment status. I am Self Employed. The officer has referred it further. But none of my clients whose reference I have given have got any calls.

I have not been asked for any other document and all the mails through the webform has very standard replies. My medicals have expired on the 5th May 2019.

Is there some thing I can do? or do I just have to wait?

Also can I call IRCC if I live outside Canada? If yes what are the numbers

Pls add my number to the whatsapp group for JUNE 2018 AOR. My number is 00919820166556

Thanking in advance

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
I got remed for 2 of my kids only...I raised a CSE to find out if there was some mistake and they forgot to ask for the rest of us and they came back and told me that my medical and that of my wife and 1 kid is valid and needs to be redone for 2 of them...it makes no sense!! anyway...got it done on tuesday...as per the clinic they upload within 24 hours...but still not changed to passed...
Will be early of next week you pass medical. Amd ppr after that. Did you send Med info sheet by webform?

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Looks like most people with June 2018 AOR have already got their PPR?! For those who haven't...let pick up the discussion here. For starters is waiting the only option? Cant we call or do something?

For all the experienced people here any help and advice is welcome. Thanks

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Interestingly about 49 members on your excel sheet out of 65 that have updated from the June AOR have not got the PPR. Does it mean that the time taken by IRCC in general has increased?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Can anything more be done other than mailing NDVO??
Apparently yes, another email, gcms notes, a web cse perhaps. If your file reached ndvo, the only thing remaining is they sending you ppr. Keep trying these things every 3-4 days...until someone picks up.