+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Silent reader here...Guys, I finally got the Ready for Visa request on the 29th May, 2019. This comes 11 months post AOR. my timeline is below:

ITA: May 23,2018
AOR: JUNE 7,2018
1ST MEP and Ip1: June 21 ,2018
IP2: August 20,2018
ADR: Schdule A August 21,2018
2ND MEP: 16 MAY 2019
PPR: 29 MAY 2019
Congrats .. How many days did it take from 2nd mep submitted to pass.. Which VO?

shuiguo

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Still waiting
AOR June 17th
Request medicals April 3rd
Medicals passed April 12
ADR (schedule a, CV) April 15
Submitted ADR

No movement since.

Eligibility is passed
Security in progress

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
Hi guys,
Finally after prolonged wait we received RFV mail yesterday..
I am heartly thankful to this June family for their ever ready support and guidance..
My very special thanks to @tobs ,@Ronja5200 , @Mr_nobody , @Prashant86_2000 ,@meany23 and even those whose names i am forgetting mention here..please pardon me for missing anybody's name here..

This group was like a life line for me when i was waiting for the golden mail..

My AOR June 21,2018
RR for Pof
RFV on May 28,2019

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Congrats to all those who have got their PR and best of luck to those waiting.

I just wanted to share my experience with regards to the PR card with you all as I am also a part of this June family:) I didn’t think of verifying the mailing address for my dependents as I thought it would be same as mine; I assumed all cards will be sent together. Unfortunately, my son's PR card was sent to a wrong mailing address 2 months back which I got to know later. I recently initiated the solemn declaration form for my son and hopefully I receive it soon.

So, please -

1. track the status of your cards online by linking it to your application soon after you complete the landing formalities

2. cross check with an agent for the correct mailing address of all your dependents. Seniors, please guide if there is an option to confirm the details online.

Thanks and best wishes to you all again!

Vijeta Manhas

Apr 11, 2019
Finally !!!

I got my RFV mail.

The feeling is absolute surreal.

Below is my timeline
ITA : April 11,2018

Aor: June 19,2018(Took two months to lodge the case because my agents took their own sweet time)

Ip1 and MEP : July 04,2018

RPRF paid without requested : April 12,2019 ( My agent did not pay while lodging the case and when I asked him in January to pay even if they don’t ask, he refused saying hw can’t pay unless asked. I joined Canada forum on 11th April and asked my question there and was advised there by Prashant to pay asap)

Ip2: April 15,2019 (after being in IP1 for 10 months and there was no ss or RR required. My case was the simplest they could get)

Re-medical Request : 14th May,2019

Medicals Done : 16th May,2019

Medicals submitted by hospital: 21st May,2019

Medical Passed : 22nd May,2019

Ppr: 29th May,2019

VO: Ottawa to Sydney on April 15,2019

I am really thankful to this forum. I joined it lately but you all gave me so much positivity and hopes that I didn’t realise the past one month passed so quickly as compared to the other 10 months which were so stressful because there was hope everyday in this group. One or the other member was getting remedical or PPr requests which kept me glued to this forum all the time . I was getting happiness and contentment in seeing people like me getting through this process. I am grateful for all hopes and good wishes I got from this forum.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Congrats to all those who have got their PR and best of luck to those waiting.

I just wanted to share my experience with regards to the PR card with you all as I am also a part of this June family:) I didn’t think of verifying the mailing address for my dependents as I thought it would be same as mine; I assumed all cards will be sent together. Unfortunately, my son's PR card was sent to a wrong mailing address 2 months back which I got to know later. I recently initiated the solemn declaration form for my son and hopefully I receive it soon.

So, please -

1. track the status of your cards online by linking it to your application soon after you complete the landing formalities

2. cross check with an agent for the correct mailing address of all your dependents. Seniors, please guide if there is an option to confirm the details online.

Thanks and best wishes to you all again!
unfortunately you can't confirm the address online but you can double check at the point of submission or via calling CIC like you suggested.

Reactions: newimmigrantionc

abhinavashu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Hi Guys, Joining the forum really late so thanks in advance to any and every help.
I live in India and and am Self Employed.

PNP nomination from Ontario - 21 march 2018
ITA - March 26 2018
AOR is 21st June 2018
The current online status is as follows. This status has not changed for over 10 months now.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I applied for GCMS notes and got it in March 2019 and it said that they are reviewing my employment status. I am Self Employed. The officer has referred it further. But none of my clients whose reference I have given have got any calls.

I have not been asked for any other document and all the mails through the webform has very standard replies. My medicals have expired on the 5th May 2019.

Is there some thing I can do? or do I just have to wait?

Also can I call IRCC if I live outside Canada? If yes what are the numbers

Pls add my number to the whatsapp group for JUNE 2018 AOR. My number is 00919820166556

Thanking in advance

Last edited:

simrjot11

Apr 9, 2019
Hi ,
I got ITA yesterday . I am planning to submit the application in the month of june . Please add me also in the group . Thanks .