+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

AST92

Sep 28, 2018
It is almost certain after remedicals you will receive the PPR, by the way how many gcms notes did you order?
I ordered 2. One in October last year and one just last month. Sorry forgot to mention I ordered notes last month I was not in Review Required anymore. But security is not started yet. Is that normal?

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I ordered 2. One in October last year and one just last month. Sorry forgot to mention I ordered notes last month I was not in Review Required anymore. But security is not started yet. Is that normal?
It is completely normal because all that will be done in a week or so after remedicals. I've ordered two as well and there was no change between the first and the second one.

Coming back to your gcms notes were you in review required as per the first one ?

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Does anyone have any idea what to do with Sin no. when working on implied status...have applied for BOWP but it hasn't come through yet and Sin no. expires end of the month...what happens to my tax deductions while I am working on implied status? @Mr_nobody ?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Does anyone have any idea what to do with Sin no. when working on implied status...have applied for BOWP but it hasn't come through yet and Sin no. expires end of the month...what happens to my tax deductions while I am working on implied status? @Mr_nobody ?
You don't have to update your sin while on implied status. It is automatically extended up to the time that you hear back from either of your applications. As soon as you hear back from them, you should update it.
The deductions will be the same as before, nothing changes.
You can check the processing of your BOWP application here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
As of April 28th, the processing time was 97 days and they were working on file received on Jan 20th. Depending on when you applied, you can guess when they are going to process yours.

Reactions: tobs

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
You don't have to update your sin while on implied status. It is automatically extended up to the time that you hear back from either of your applications. As soon as you hear back from them, you should update it.
The deductions will be the same as before, nothing changes.
You can check the processing of your BOWP application here:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
As of April 28th, the processing time was 97 days and they were working on file received on Jan 20th. Depending on when you applied, you can guess when they are going to process yours.
Thanks man...Yeah I checked the processing times, another month and a half for work permit for me...who knows how long for ppr...almost 11 months in now!

Reactions: Mr_nobody

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Most probably they already extended your medicals, because they know that it is hard to land by that time. To make sure you can call them or raise a CSE and ask.
i submitted my passport to VFS. I already booked so i have no problem to land before 25 june 2019. It will be a soft landing.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
You can land in any state. I just attended the CIIP session and they said including Quebec. I would still suggest any province or territory except Quebec.
Thank you it is clear now.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
Yes you can land anywhere in except Quebec unless you’re a PNP candidate. Sometimes you may get questioned if you’re PNP candidate and your journey is not ending in the sponsoring province.
Thank you @cansha Noted.

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018
If IRCC requests for a re-medical, moved to IP2 on the same day but the applicant has been RR for POF, file last touched in October 2018. Should this be taken as a good sign or something else?
after Re-meds it's PPR!! you are almost there.