FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi Prashanth, Good Evening. You being a June applicant and what's the actual delay in your application. Are you in review required or something ?
I don't know the reason, I was in eligibility review required, however, even after it was moved to Met, it took 4 months.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I have the same concern. The form instructions don't mention anything and my doctor said I don't need to do anything. I also found this page within IRCC portal. Just putting it out there to see what you guys think:

How to include your medical exam results with your application
If you had an upfront medical exam before sending in your application, then you must include a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form with your application.

If the doctor works with eMedical, they’ll give you an information sheet print out to include with your application.

If you had your medical exam after submitting your application, you don’t need to send us anything.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html
Please submit the acknowledgement via WEB CSE.

kivcool

Jun 4, 2018
I have the same concern. The form instructions don't mention anything and my doctor said I don't need to do anything. I also found this page within IRCC portal. Just putting it out there to see what you guys think:

How to include your medical exam results with your application
If you had an upfront medical exam before sending in your application, then you must include a copy of the IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form with your application.

If the doctor works with eMedical, they’ll give you an information sheet print out to include with your application.

If you had your medical exam after submitting your application, you don’t need to send us anything.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html
I too have the same question. Nothing of this sort is mentioned in the letter.

phd208

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
Please submit the acknowledgement via WEB CSE.
I'm sure it wouldn't hurt, but there are no documents with me. The x-rays and lab results are sent directly to the doctor, who uploaded it via eMedical.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I'm sure it wouldn't hurt, but there are no documents with me. The x-rays and lab results are sent directly to the doctor, who uploaded it via eMedical.
At the end, you usually get a 1 page acknowledgement. Like this one.

If you don't, I think it is still fine, as long as the records are marked under the issued IME# and are uploaded

Reactions: phd208

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
At the end, you usually get a 1 page acknowledgement. Like this one.

If you don't, I think it is still fine, as long as the records are marked under the issued IME# and are uploaded
My Doctor gave me this exact acknowledgement printout when I asked if there's anything for me. I think its not mandatory we submit this form. Doctor also said i don't have to submit any documents.
ReMed application form is pre-filled so they can track it when doctor uploads the document.

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
I will say it may or may not be the trigger. I have tried going that way, and it really did not help a lot.
Ah, That's too bad.
In my case there's no movement on my profile for almost six months up until I ordered GCMS on April.

My notes said:
Eligibility Met
Criminality Passed
Security Not Started

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Ah, That's too bad.
In my case there's no movement on my profile for almost six months up until I ordered GCMS on April.

My notes said:
Eligibility Met
Criminality Passed
Security Not Started
Hi, were you ever under security screening? Did you get re-med request?

DazzlingDiva

May 7, 2019
It is a good sign and I'm July 27th Aor applicant and what was the reason for your delay, were you in review required or something?
proof i submitted to show my relationship to sibling is not ok.so i again submitted birth certificate and my sibling's mortgage bills and related documents then after that we ordered gcms on march 3rd and in that gcms notes it is mentioned awaiting review by an officer.last monday we called CIC and came to know that file is not with them it is with NDVO but we don't know when it is moved.we are actually confused at what stage it is moved to NDVO.?Some one replied that due to workload it is distributed to local visa office.I raised cse and mailed to NDVO still no reply