Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
If this is the case Prashant, I’ll take you to Thailand for trip. ☺
Hahahaha..meri biwi mujhe khaa jayegi... :p

Glad to see that you were able to retain the excitement in you, even after such delay.

Hope we all reach Canada soon and get huge success in our endeavour.

All the best. Keep us posted on your Re-meds.

Reactions: rohanid6

rohanid6

May 23, 2018

Glad to see that you were able to retain the excitement in you, even after such delay.

Yup, i keep the spirits hight !! Literally lol
Yes I’ll keep you and forum updated on things. :D

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Na bhai, this forum has given me a lot of mental stability, when I needed the most. just trying to do my part and give back something to those who need.
Waah waah waaah waaah

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi guys! Quick question. Today my medical status changed from ( you passed your medical exam) to ( We are reviewing the results of your medical exam). Does this mean anything? Its been more than 6 months with no change until today.
From my call to IRCC I know that the officer has requested for either extension of my med results or they are going to ask for re-med. I got a ghost update on April 28 and called IRCC, they confirmed that all the steps are completed and the final decision will be made after that my medical is either extended or redone. Till today (from April 28), I have not received any request for re-med yet. Hopefully they just extend it and make the final decision.
Let's update each other on this matter as our cases are most probably at the same stage now. Cheers

halashwal

Jul 23, 2018
Hi ,
Today I Called IRCC and said that my file is still in the stage that 'you have passed medical' no update in my profile after that.then they said that my file is in local visa office ,is it a good sign?
pls reply
Email the local visa office to inquire about the status of your application. That will wake them up if they were sleeping ;)

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
From my call to IRCC I know that the officer has requested for either extension of my med results or they are going to ask for re-med. I got a ghost update on April 28 and called IRCC, they confirmed that all the steps are completed and the final decision will be made after that my medical is either extended or redone. Till today (from April 28), I have not received any request for re-med yet. Hopefully they just extend it and make the final decision.
Let's update each other on this matter as our cases are most probably at the same stage now. Cheers
Hi @INTamir , I wonder if the call agent told you who did the officer ask for to extend your medical expiration date? Could it be Health Canada who passed our medical in their system? Is it possible?

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
yo
You will soon get the good news

rohanid6

May 23, 2018

I’ve scheduled an appointment for tomorrow, do I also need to raise a web form inquiry for this?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I’ve scheduled an appointment for tomorrow, do I also need to raise a web form inquiry for this?
To submit the acknowledgement slips..
Yes. Raise CSE and attach a scan of paper they give you at the end of the examm

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Guys,

I got a ADR to redo Medicals yesterday. Just went on and completed my Medicals.
Finally some movement after almost 315 days!
Awesome! Please follow up with the hospital after 7 days and 10 days to ensure they uploaded the records to CIC.

You will get PPR in 10 days from the day you pass medicals again.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
325 days since AOR (June 17) and still NO RFV email.
My medicals expired May 1 and still NO extension (as far as i know) or re-medical request.

Who is in my situation or worse?

Need some motivation.
Also in your boat. June 19th aor, no ghost update, no re medical.

Reactions: NASARIS

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi @INTamir , I wonder if the call agent told you who did the officer ask for to extend your medical expiration date? Could it be Health Canada who passed our medical in their system? Is it possible?
IRCC has medical officers. So, your case officer would ask medical officer to have a look on your medical results and he/she based on your results, country of residence, and possibly travel history decides whether to extend the validity or ask for re-med.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000