Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello all,
Anyone has renewed passport in tatkal recently? Any idea how many days they take?
I have received ADR for schedule A for me and my spouse and renewed passport of my child..they have given me 7 days..
How do they count 7 days? I doubt my child's passport will come by that time..
Any suggestions please..
You receive your Tatkal passport in 3 -4 days from the day of your appointment. Appointment date can be taken within 2 days after you complete the online application process

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thank you all @cansha @Prashant86_2000 @sid1987 @Mr_nobody for
guiding me! I really appreciate it.. it’s really nice of all of you to offer such genuine advice! Please also guide me on this.. I would be highly grateful!!

My Wipro experience was from 2014-2015. After that I went in for my MBA. When I got my ITA, I hadn’t completed a year in my second job post MBA ( a different NOC). Now I have completed a year and can get also get an extensive job duties letter from my current employer unlike my previous job. Is it advisable if I withdraw my current application and get in the pool again with a new NOC? I would rather prefer this as it would give me proper closure and would be faster.

It will be difficult for me to get a extensive job duties letter from Wipro from any manager as I am not in contact with them and most of them have also switched to other companies.

Please let me know if withdrawing the application and coming in the pool again creates a negative impact on the new application!

Thank you again!
No negative impact, you can any time withdraw the profile and create a new one

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello guys, I have been a silent reader of this thread for a long time. The guidance and compassion I received through this thread is nothing less than tremendous. Although, I have not contributed much here the jokes and laughs have kept me going through.

I am happy to announce that My wife and I have finally reached the milestone that a lot of people here, have gone through and a few more of us are still aspiring to reach.

We have finally received the RFV email after 312 days of wait.

I need to thank a lot of people. A lot more than what my petty brain can register. You guys have helped me answer a lot of my doubts but keep my patience throughout the process.

@sid1987, @cansha @pursuit_of_happiness @gau55555 @Nishika22 @Mr_nobody @navinball @tobs @mathansri @richa1987 @bimale4bipeople @Ronja5200 @meany23 @lavanya31 @Micky345 @kanu @ChiragShetty20 @draxxemsklounst @DanFariasM and a lot more of you guys. Thank you for helping me keep my sanity and patience.

Thank you for being my family!

@tobs can you re-add me to the whatsapp group?
At last my dost. Tickets booked?

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
You receive your Tatkal passport in 3 -4 days from the day of your appointment. Appointment date can be taken within 2 days after you complete the online application process
You will receive Tatkal Passport on second day from your appointment date.
I also got my tatkal passport on 2nd day itself.
But please make sure that you will bring all required documents on that day of your appointment. If all will go smooth on appointment day then you will get your passport easily.
Also one more thing Passport officer will definitely call tp your Tatkal Signing officer for your confirmation.

Reactions: amisanghavi

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Hello guys, I have been a silent reader of this thread for a long time. The guidance and compassion I received through this thread is nothing less than tremendous. Although, I have not contributed much here the jokes and laughs have kept me going through.

I am happy to announce that My wife and I have finally reached the milestone that a lot of people here, have gone through and a few more of us are still aspiring to reach.

I need to thank a lot of people. A lot more than what my petty brain can register. You guys have helped me answer a lot of my doubts but keep my patience throughout the process.

@sid1987, @cansha @pursuit_of_happiness @gau55555 @Nishika22 @Mr_nobody @navinball @tobs @mathansri @richa1987 @bimale4bipeople @Ronja5200 @meany23 @lavanya31 @Micky345 @kanu @ChiragShetty20 @draxxemsklounst @DanFariasM and a lot more of you guys. Thank you for helping me keep my sanity and patience.

Congratulations! It arrived eventually. Hope to have good days in the new land

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

KarRml

Oct 28, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-07-2018

Congratulations!!!

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Not yet. Will have to plan things out. Have a lot to ask you guys. I said I will join the WA group after PPR but @tobs is not even listening.
Haaan haan pooch le gujju kanu and me are in touch over whatsapp

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Mega congrats Prashant! Kindly resend me your number.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Thank you all @cansha @Prashant86_2000 @sid1987 @Mr_nobody for
guiding me! I really appreciate it.. it’s really nice of all of you to offer such genuine advice! Please also guide me on this.. I would be highly grateful!!

My Wipro experience was from 2014-2015. After that I went in for my MBA. When I got my ITA, I hadn’t completed a year in my second job post MBA ( a different NOC). Now I have completed a year and can get also get an extensive job duties letter from my current employer unlike my previous job. Is it advisable if I withdraw my current application and get in the pool again with a new NOC? I would rather prefer this as it would give me proper closure and would be faster.

It will be difficult for me to get a extensive job duties letter from Wipro from any manager as I am not in contact with them and most of them have also switched to other companies.

Please let me know if withdrawing the application and coming in the pool again creates a negative impact on the new application!

Thank you again!
try to get the letter. it might be easier than you're currently thinking.. you've invested time and money. withdrawing your application should be the last option.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018

Congratulations Mere bhai... A so well deserved PPR.. and indeed a long wait... longer than anyone of us could have imagined.... Soo happy for you... Now pack your bags and Come here... Btw I landed the day you received the RFV... yay... Thanks @tobs for relaying the message!!