Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
A quick update on my case:

I received a redo medicals request, i submitted the new medicals and 3 days ago it changed to passed.

Now, I got a message requesting for "Supplementary Information Request form" with a copy of my resume/CV and a Schedule A background declaration form (IMM 5669) b with travel history (no space for travel history on this form).

Anyone with experience with this?

The Supplementary Info request form asks questions about field of study, thesis, education supervisors, Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?

I graduated 5 years ago from my masters degree and havent pursued PHD or any types of studies after that.

Last time I called CIC my eligibility and background checks were recommended passed and security not started.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018

I received a redo medicals request, i submitted the new medicals and 3 days ago it changed to passed.

Now, I got a message requesting for "Supplementary Information Request form" with a copy of my resume/CV and a Schedule A background declaration form (IMM 5669) b with travel history (no space for travel history on this form).

The Supplementary Info request form asks questions about field of study, thesis, education supervisors, Upon return to your country, what employment plans do you have in place? At which company or organisation and in what field of work?

I graduated 5 years ago from my masters degree and havent pursued PHD or any types of studies after that.

Last time I called CIC my eligibility and background checks were recommended passed and security not started.
The ADR they asked is for the purpose of security. After submitting the ADR, the officer will look at it and decides if you need to be sent for regular security or a more enhanced SS.

Reactions: shuiguo

shuiguo

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
The ADR they asked is for the purpose of security. After submitting the ADR, the officer will look at it and decides if you need to be sent for regular security or a more enhanced SS.
Thank you for your response.
For the personal history, I'm worried because I don't remember exact dates of what I was doing (its more than 10 years history).

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thank you for your response.
For the personal history, I'm worried because I don't remember exact dates of what I was doing (its more than 10 years history).
No problem. Try to be honest and as precise as possible. You may be able to find some of those dates from your transcripts and credentials.
For travel history, you can use your passport to find out when you traveled abroad.

Reactions: shuiguo

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017

Hi..can you share your AOR please..

paigeparmy

Star Member
Apr 15, 2017
Hi guys. I hAve been a silent reader on this thread for a long time. My aor is june 7. Today, i got a ghost update and just now i received a message from cic that they need additional details for me to submit. It mentions:

Client information: please list all the countries that you have resided in or visited in the last 18 months. Please indicate how much time was spent in each country.

Quick question, i can submit this adr thru LOE, is that correct? There was no mention of any form that i need to complete. So i am assuming i just need to submit a letter of explanation stating all the countries I've visited for the past 18 months.

Can anyone confirm please. Thanks in advance!

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP

Have you been under SS in Sydney?

kirankorah46

Dec 8, 2018
Hi,
My AOR-June 2nd ,I didn't received any updates after medical examination passed.I ordered GCMS notes in december and i got reply in january and based on that I submitted my sibling's proof of relationship.Then I again ordered gcms notes now it exceeds 40 days still not received notes,then I mailed them and they replied that 'We have not received your notes yet from IRCC. We will raise a complaint with them about the delay.'What might be the reason for delay

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,
My AOR-June 2nd ,I didn't received any updates after medical examination passed.I ordered GCMS notes in december and i got reply in january and based on that I submitted my sibling's proof of relationship.Then I again ordered gcms notes now it exceeds 40 days still not received notes,then I mailed them and they replied that 'We have not received your notes yet from IRCC. We will raise a complaint with them about the delay.'What might be the reason for delay
Sometimes notes are delayed for no reason but if you order another set that May arrive before the first one.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello June folks!

This thread still remains the best thread on the forum. Just read a comment on another forum where a user said that people waiting for PPR for a year is “fake news” and his friend escalated after completion of 6 months and they sent him PPR in 11 days post that.

Anyways all the best to everyone. I hope all who have got remedical request get their PPR at the earliest. This wait should end soon!

tahirnm

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Hello June folks!

This thread still remains the best thread on the forum. Just read a comment on another forum where a user said that people waiting for PPR for a year is “fake news” and his friend escalated after completion of 6 months and they sent him PPR in 11 days post that.

Anyways all the best to everyone. I hope all who have got remedical request get their PPR at the earliest. This wait should end soon!

Those are alternative facts...please let me know how to escalate to get a PPR in 11 days! I would be willing to escalate up to Trudeau if necessary! its almost 11 months now, forget 11 days!