+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Akira2018

Jan 15, 2019
Hi guys does anybody receive this kind of response from cpc-ctd Ottawa How long does this take? Thank u Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

Richikachopra

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hi guys,
Good news but need urgent advise.
So we just received the ppr email and are excited.
However my husband and I had a baby last month and his passport also just got issued.
We submitted our application in June 18 and were not expecting then. The entire pregnancy happened within 10 months.
What do we do now ?

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hi guys,
However my husband and I had a baby last month and his passport also just got issued.
We submitted our application in June 18 and were not expecting then. The entire pregnancy happened within 10 months.
What do we do now ?
i think you can contact IRCC to add the new born. were you under SS?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi guys,
What do we do now ?
Congratulations!

Richikachopra

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Congratulations!
Prashant, we are nervous.
Our consultant never advised us on adding the pregnancy as he said wait till you deliver.
And now that we have a baby and the pr at the same time we are concerned as to what has to be done now. What process ? Will adding the kid again delay the application?

rohanid6

May 23, 2018
Its a generic response..its a response given to people who have crossed 6 months time period..
The best way to know if you are RR or not is through GCMS notes or you can call cic and ask the agent if you passed eligibility,criminality,security..
My security is under review. Other two were showing passed since ages. Do you know the agent who has sent me this message is the one looking at my file?

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Does anybody have idea to file a appeal by myself to Immigration??

If yes then please guide me for that