+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
June 17 AOR.
Just got off the phone with call center.
The girl was super nice. Her name is Amanda.

She double confirmed my eligibility is passed. Criminality is Passed.
My security is still in progress.

She said I am in the final stages and not sure why I haven’t received the approval yet. She said that she will send an email to my case officer to ask him about the status. She confirmed my phone number in case we they need to contact me.

Do you think this will help speed things up or is it only a standard response just to make me feel better? @cansha
This is not a standard response per se as very few agents actually are nice and promise to send email on your behalf. Having said that we don’t have sufficient evidence to suggest that even after saying so they actually do it and even it they do whether it helps. In the past many friends here have been given similar assurances but nothing positive happened in a timely manner. My apologies that I’m kind of destroying your hope based on what agent said but that is the reality of it. I just hope I’m wrong and your application moves.

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
This is not a standard response per se as very few agents actually are nice and promise to send email on your behalf. Having said that we don’t have sufficient evidence to suggest that even after saying so they actually do it and even it they do whether it helps. In the past many friends here have been given similar assurances but nothing positive happened in a timely manner. My apologies that I’m kind of destroying your hope based on what agent said but that is the reality of it. I just hope I’m wrong and your application moves.
No worries. Don’t need false hopes. Thanks for the insight.
By the way, my medicals expire May 1st and I haven’t received any request or update about it yet. Is that normal?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
No worries. Don’t need false hopes. Thanks for the insight.
By the way, my medicals expire May 1st and I haven’t received any request or update about it yet. Is that normal?
Yeah that is okay. That basically shows that no one picked your file recently. If they pick up your file you will get either a remedical request or they will provide an extension themselves.

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
On what grounds your application is rejected. Mine is refused stating that i have not paid the biometrics fees
Mine was rejected because of section 11.2 & 75(2)
1. Job duties not matched with NOC code
2. Ielts not valid
3. FSW MEC not fullfilled
4. ECA not valid

Actually before that IRCC already approved all my Job duties.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@R.Tequila
I am sure you are not going to get your PR soon!!!!

PS: Whenever I tell that something is not going to show up soon, it arrives immediately. I told you about my PR that it won't come anytime soon, then in an hour I got a ghost update. I was talking about BOWP with a person, I got an update with confirmation of withdrawal in an hour. Again, yesterday I told you that I haven't heard anything from CBSA notes, as soon as I checked my mail box, it was there. So, I thought if it works every time, maybe we can try it on your PPR :D :D :D

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Most important tip, remove all references to work locations in india from resume and replace them with usa or european office locations.
yup agreed

phd208

Star Member
Jul 19, 2018
Brazil
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
And we applied for a Working Holiday Visa (IEC) last week
I was actually wondering about that. Does the fact that your PR application is pending hurt your chences of obtaining a temporary visa (say tourist, student or other)?

Best of luck to you btw

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
@R.Tequila
I am sure you are not going to get your PR soon!!!!

PS: Whenever I tell that something is not going to show up soon, it arrives immediately. I told you about my PR that it won't come anytime soon, then in an hour I got a ghost update. I was talking about BOWP with a person, I got an update with confirmation of withdrawal in an hour. Again, yesterday I told you that I haven't heard anything from CBSA notes, as soon as I checked my mail box, it was there. So, I thought if it works every time, maybe we can try it on your PPR :D :D :D
Lol thanks, at this point I am open to trying anything!:rolleyes:

Let me know if you see anything interesting in your notes, or what your security sections looks like.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Lol thanks, at this point I am open to trying anything!:rolleyes:

Let me know if you see anything interesting in your notes, or what your security sections looks like.
working holiday visa... can be considered as dual intent again depends upon officer.. so he may or might not reject it

LMIA based jobs are dual intenet by default

Student visa is single intent and along with PR leads to dual intent and scrutiny

Reactions: phd208

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
working holiday visa... can be considered as dual intent again depends upon officer.. so he may or might not reject it

LMIA based jobs are dual intenet by default

Student visa is single intent and along with PR leads to dual intent and scrutiny
Think you tagged the wrong guy, should be @phd208 ?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
On what grounds your application is rejected. Mine is refused stating that i have not paid the biometrics fees
What? Is that reason for rejection? That’s very stupid reason and you should have paid fees when you were asked to do so. Are you sure there aren’t any other reasons?

I am doubtful that not paying biometric fees will straight away lead to rejection. Did they ask you again or gave you any timeline to pay the fees?

If that’s the only reason I think you should reopen your file and pay fees which can solve your issue.