+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
how can I know if I am under SS or not, is it specifically indicated in the GCSM note? I have the note but the security part is completely blank and have the first 5 activities redacted too, I assume they are all related to security, but not sure if it means SS. Anyone any idea? greatly appreciate any thoughts.
Yeah, there is S.15(1) and also S.19(1) on the top right corner.:oops:
OK, so guess I just have to wait, almost hit 10months.
Thank you very much, Prashant
Most probably you are under SS. To make sure you can check two more places:
1- Assessment section on page 2. Check the status of security. Is it redacted with the same s.15?
2- Admissibility section: Is it redacted with s.15 on top of the page?
If so, then you are definitely under SS.
S.19 is for your dependents info. They do not release your dependent info unless you provide a consent letter for your dependent as well. But, s.15 is for the parts that they don't release due to security reasons

yufenghe

Oct 18, 2018
Most probably you are under SS. To make sure you can check two more places:
1- Assessment section on page 2. Check the status of security. Is it redacted with the same s.15?
2- Admissibility section: Is it redacted with s.15 on top of the page?
If so, then you are definitely under SS.
S.19 is for your dependents info. They do not release your dependent info unless you provide a consent letter for your dependent as well. But, s.15 is for the parts that they don't release due to security reasons
both redacted with s.15.
Ok.....
continue waiting for the best.
Thank you for you kind reply.@Mr_nobody

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Yeah, there is S.15(1) and also S.19(1) on the top right corner.:oops:
OK, so guess I just have to wait, almost hit 10months.
Thank you very much, Prashant
S.19(1) is about a representative you might have chosen to share information with. And yup, waiting is all we have to do.

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
hello everyone
10 months have passed now and no update...ordered gcms notes twice..in the first it showed RR for POF and the same is shown in the 2nd gcms notes. I had updated the POF with more money from my parents and added it in the form of gift of deed. now its been 4 months since the updated documents uploaded and no correspondence from cic regarding that.. called an agent yesterday ...not helpful one...kept on repeating the same thing that it is under review...in two months time my medical also will expire..have no clue as to what to do nw other than wait...
EE still under review
SS not started yet and so is criminality

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
hello everyone
10 months have passed now and no update...ordered gcms notes twice..in the first it showed RR for POF and the same is shown in the 2nd gcms notes. I had updated the POF with more money from my parents and added it in the form of gift of deed. now its been 4 months since the updated documents uploaded and no correspondence from cic regarding that.. called an agent yesterday ...not helpful one...kept on repeating the same thing that it is under review...in two months time my medical also will expire..have no clue as to what to do nw other than wait...
EE still under review
SS not started yet and so is criminality
similar case here..eligibility RR for POF
criminality,security not started, Aor 21 june, almost 10 months now

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
I sent email to MPNP regarding the same last November 2018 as my MPNP nomination expired during that time. This was their reply:

"The nomination is only valid for the application for permanent residence (PR), therefore you must have submitted your application for PR prior to the expiry date on the letter of nomination. If you have already done so, then you do not have to concern yourself with the expiry date."
But what was the expiry issue in your application?

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Guys anybody knows that what are the chances of IRCC to accept the “Reconsideration” of same application after getting Refusal?

Also how many days will take by IRCC for replying against request of reconsideration??

:(:(

Apr 19, 2018
Guys anybody knows that what are the chances of IRCC to accept the “Reconsideration” of same application after getting Refusal?

Also how many days will take by IRCC for replying against request of reconsideration??

:(:(
Even i have sent email for reconsideration. Prescribed time limit is 30 days and minimum time is 20 days

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
June 17 AOR.
Just got off the phone with call center.
The girl was super nice. Her name is Amanda.

She double confirmed my eligibility is passed. Criminality is Passed.
My security is still in progress.

She said I am in the final stages and not sure why I haven’t received the approval yet. She said that she will send an email to my case officer to ask him about the status. She confirmed my phone number in case we they need to contact me.

Do you think this will help speed things up or is it only a standard response just to make me feel better? @cansha