+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
It was very nice, I needed it. What about you? Everything PR-related is done for you I assumed?
Great. Glad to hear that you had a great time. Hope it was some relaxing for you.
Yeah, everything related to PR is done. The only thing left is the refund for BOWP.
What about your CBSA notes btw, did it ever come?
No, I never received it. I applied for it in first week of Feb. In first week of March, I received a letter that according to s.15 and s.16 blah blah, they need one more month to proceed with the application. I haven't heard anything since.

Reactions: R.Tequila

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Great. Glad to hear that you had a great time. Hope it was some relaxing for you.
Yeah, everything related to PR is done. The only thing left is the refund for BOWP.

No, I never received it. I applied for it in first week of Feb. In first week of March, I received a letter that according to s.15 and s.16 blah blah, they need one more month to proceed with the application. I haven't heard anything since.
I see. Well, if the price for having SS passed as wicked fast as yours is the notes being very slow, I wish my notes never had come!

Which part of the BOWP fees are you eligible to refund btw, is it the whole $255?

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Harmanhira87

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Mine still stays the same... Did you receive an email stating, 'your profile was updated'?
Sorry prashant cant tell u abt about email as my file is handled by an agent.
I just got to know the status by calling CIC and listening to the automated voice which tells our online status.
I called today at 3 pm nothing was updated and i again called at 6 pm that time my medical was changed to pass

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I see. Well, if the price for having SS passed as wicked fast as yours is the notes being very slow, I wish my notes never had come!

Which part of the BOWP fees are you eligible to refund btw, is it the whole $255?
True and I am glad that the notes has never arrived :D
I don't know. It seems to me that they didn't do anything on my BOWP before my withdrawal and I am eligible for the whole 255. They just approved my withdrawal. I am just waiting to see what happens for that one too.

Reactions: R.Tequila

yufenghe

Oct 18, 2018
how can I know if I am under SS or not, is it specifically indicated in the GCSM note? I have the note but the security part is completely blank and have the first 5 activities redacted too, I assume they are all related to security, but not sure if it means SS. Anyone any idea? greatly appreciate any thoughts.

Vijeta Manhas

Apr 11, 2019
Sorry prashant cant tell u abt about email as my file is handled by an agent.
I just got to know the status by calling CIC and listening to the automated voice which tells our online status.
I called today at 3 pm nothing was updated and i again called at 6 pm that time my medical was changed to pass
Hey Guys ,
Even I got similar kind of status change news through the automated machine when I called to know about the status of my file. I had paid RPRF fees on Friday on my own without them asking for it and today my case entered into IP2 stage after waiting for ten months. It had been in IP1 since I received AOR. I am glad i joined here and got to know many things and paid RPRF which caused instant change of my file from IP1 to IP2 .

Anyone who can tell me , how long it will take now from IP2 to PPR as per your experiences?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
how can I know if I am under SS or not, is it specifically indicated in the GCSM note? I have the note but the security part is completely blank and have the first 5 activities redacted too, I assume they are all related to security, but not sure if it means SS. Anyone any idea? greatly appreciate any thoughts.
Where the information is redacted, you will see s.15(1)/s.16(1) on the top right corner. You are in SS, as per description.

yufenghe

Oct 18, 2018
Where the information is redacted, you will see s.15(1)/s.16(1) on the top right corner. You are in SS, as per description.
Yeah, there is S.15(1) and also S.19(1) on the top right corner.:oops:
OK, so guess I just have to wait, almost hit 10months.
Thank you very much, Prashant