+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Richikachopra

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Congrats. Do you mind share the exact comments from your GCMS notes? Was it ever mentioned "Client did not provide job duties, FSW Not Met for refusal" ?
Hi Sondat, Quick question.
So on 8th april your background check status changed from not started to under processing right?

thanks

Qbozz

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Hi Guys, Please help!
We have gotten the Re-Meds done today and they gave us the acknowledgement receipt/doc with our photograph on it.
Do we have to upload it anywhere since there is not option to upload this anywhere on cic.

thanks
Upload VIA CSE Form

Richikachopra

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hello friends,
I have been a silent member of this forum. I am June 2018 applicant and was put under Review Required for job duties. Got to know that from my GCMS in September, 2018 and sent the the required documents soon after (missed attaching to the original application). The documents were added to my file on October 2018 but the file was not touched thereafter. Recently the file was sent to New Delhi VO and I got my PPR mail this afternoon. Thanks a lot to all the members who kept this forum active by sharing information and spreading good vibes. I hope all the remaining June applicants will get their PPR mails soon. My timeline is given below

Application type: FSW-Outland (CRS-471)
AOR: 7th June, 2018
MEP: 21st June, 2018
1st GCMS set: Received on 27th September, 2018
Sent necessary document attached to CSE and was added to file on 10th October, 2018
2nd GCMS: Received on 25th January, 2019 (no change)
File moved to NDVO: 28th March, 2019 (as per IRCC agent)
IP2: 8th April, 2019 morning
PPR mail received: 8th April, 2019, 2 PM.

Need to submit the passports and picture for both me and my husband.

Hi Sondat, heartiest congrats...Quick question.
So on 8th april your background check status changed from not started to under processing right?

thanks

rag1980

Aug 2, 2018
My AOR is 26th May 2019, but I am following this forum since beginning as a silent follower.

This is a great forum with lots of knowledge and happiness.

Finally for me, the wait is over!!

Got PPR on 8th April. Here is my timeline:
AOR - 26th May 2018
IP1/MEP - 8th June 2018
Re Medicals requested on 28th Mar 2019
Medical done 29th March 2019
PPR - 8th April 2019

No ghost updates, direct PPR mail.

Mail don't have any attached letter, is it fine?

Good luck for people those are waiting for PPR!!!

rag1980

Aug 2, 2018
Hello friends,
I have been a silent member of this forum. I am June 2018 applicant and was put under Review Required for job duties. Got to know that from my GCMS in September, 2018 and sent the the required documents soon after (missed attaching to the original application). The documents were added to my file on October 2018 but the file was not touched thereafter. Recently the file was sent to New Delhi VO and I got my PPR mail this afternoon. Thanks a lot to all the members who kept this forum active by sharing information and spreading good vibes. I hope all the remaining June applicants will get their PPR mails soon. My timeline is given below

Application type: FSW-Outland (CRS-471)
AOR: 7th June, 2018
MEP: 21st June, 2018
1st GCMS set: Received on 27th September, 2018
Sent necessary document attached to CSE and was added to file on 10th October, 2018
2nd GCMS: Received on 25th January, 2019 (no change)
File moved to NDVO: 28th March, 2019 (as per IRCC agent)
IP2: 8th April, 2019 morning
PPR mail received: 8th April, 2019, 2 PM.

Need to submit the passports and picture for both me and my husband.
Congratulations!!

Do you have any attachment or just mail?

Richikachopra

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
My AOR is 26th May 2019, but I am following this forum since beginning as a silent follower.

This is a great forum with lots of knowledge and happiness.

Finally for me, the wait is over!!

Got PPR on 8th April. Here is my timeline:
AOR - 26th May 2018
IP1/MEP - 8th June 2018
Re Medicals requested on 28th Mar 2019
Medical done 29th March 2019
PPR - 8th April 2019

No ghost updates, direct PPR mail.

Mail don't have any attached letter, is it fine?

Good luck for people those are waiting for PPR!!!
Hi Rag,
heartiest congratulations...
quick question..
during the time did your background check change from not started to under processing on the same day as you got the medical request?
cos thats happened for me...no update for 7 months post MEdicals passed and then suddenly background check changed to under processing and re medicals requested...
would be great to get your response :)

thanks

rag1980

Aug 2, 2018
Hi Rag,
heartiest congratulations...
quick question..
during the time did your background check change from not started to under processing on the same day as you got the medical request?
cos thats happened for me...no update for 7 months post MEdicals passed and then suddenly background check changed to under processing and re medicals requested...
would be great to get your response :)

thanks
Thanks. My background check didn't change during re medical request. It was already in processing.

Reactions: Richikachopra

sondat

Aug 27, 2018
Hi Sondat, Quick question.

thanks
Actually I checked the portal on Friday 5th morning and background check has not yet began. I next checked on Monday 8th morning and the status was updated to "Background check in process". So I guess the process started sometime within this timeframe.