+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Dhaobee

Feb 19, 2019
Hi guys,

So after a long period of silence on my application. A request letter was sent in February for me to provide an updated proof of funds (since I notified them of a change in job)and to fill a form (since I notified them to change in int’l passport). They said they needed these information to enable them make a final decision.

All the required documents have been sent. Please how has had such message request and how long they take to make their final decision?

*praying for a positive result

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Aaah offend ... so every thing sugar coated aah nice... sorry not my game to sugar coat.. bec this is just beginnin... once pr.. and i know that guy will... u will want me to sugar coat another picture... its so easy to settle here... again i will show the reality... someone has to be a bad man to show real mirror
The difference between your opinion and @Micky345 is the same difference between The America and The Canada.... Nothing much..

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
The difference between your opinion and @Micky345 is the same difference between The America and The Canada.... Nothing much..
Hahaha. That was hilarious!
Everyone has opinion and I respect what other people say. @sid1987 has experience about the situation and it’s nothing wrong in sharing with the group but his tone is different which might sound offensive to others.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys,

So after a long period of silence on my application. A request letter was sent in February for me to provide an updated proof of funds (since I notified them of a change in job)and to fill a form (since I notified them to change in int’l passport). They said they needed these information to enable them make a final decision.

All the required documents have been sent. Please how has had such message request and how long they take to make their final decision?

*praying for a positive result
These ADRs are very common ant thats a positive sign. You may get your decision any time .
There is no specific time-frame that can be give for a PPR, though it shouldnt take more than 1-2 weeks.

sondat

Aug 27, 2018
Hello friends,
I have been a silent member of this forum. I am June 2018 applicant and was put under Review Required for job duties. Got to know that from my GCMS in September, 2018 and sent the the required documents soon after (missed attaching to the original application). The documents were added to my file on October 2018 but the file was not touched thereafter. Recently the file was sent to New Delhi VO and I got my PPR mail this afternoon. Thanks a lot to all the members who kept this forum active by sharing information and spreading good vibes. I hope all the remaining June applicants will get their PPR mails soon. My timeline is given below

Application type: FSW-Outland (CRS-471)
AOR: 7th June, 2018
MEP: 21st June, 2018
1st GCMS set: Received on 27th September, 2018
Sent necessary document attached to CSE and was added to file on 10th October, 2018
2nd GCMS: Received on 25th January, 2019 (no change)
File moved to NDVO: 28th March, 2019 (as per IRCC agent)
IP2: 8th April, 2019 morning
PPR mail received: 8th April, 2019, 2 PM.

Need to submit the passports and picture for both me and my husband.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hello friends,
I have been a silent member of this forum. I am June 2018 applicant and was put under Review Required for job duties. Got to know that from my GCMS in September, 2018 and sent the the required documents soon after (missed attaching to the original application). The documents were added to my file on October 2018 but the file was not touched thereafter. Recently the file was sent to New Delhi VO and I got my PPR mail this afternoon. Thanks a lot to all the members who kept this forum active by sharing information and spreading good vibes. I hope all the remaining June applicants will get their PPR mails soon. My timeline is given below

Sent necessary document attached to CSE and was added to file on 10th October, 2018

Congratulations !

Reactions: sondat

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hello friends,

Congratulations!

Reactions: sondat

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
Guys in how much time does Ralph reply. I had sent him a mail 5 days back.
Ralph usually replies after 1-2 days, but lately he has stopped replying due to the huge influx of emails being sent to him.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I see.

I had all correct duties listed in the work agreements with my 2 employers.

Seems kinda weird that they dont wanna read past the 1st page. Cant believe its not been touched since august..

The embedded pictures are the most recent - my first set has s.16 redacted.. I got both feb 7 and feb 28 gcms notes today. maybe this means someone is finally looking at my case.
I didn't notice s.16 in your notes. Do you also see s.16 in activity or admissibility section?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
I was requested for ADR on 25 Oct. After uploading a few days later, it changed to NA and then been silent. I called CIC two days ago and the agent told me that they will send an email to my VO reminding them to look at my file. I got the email from my VO today confirming that my SS is still ongoing up to today. But, when I checked my account just now, I found that the ADR changed from NA back to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". Don't know what that means. Does it mean that they did not check the ADR that I have uploaded until today? Can anyone advise? thanks a lot in advance. @Prashant86_2000 , @Mr_nobody
To be honest, I still haven't figured how this ADR status work. For some people, it changes to NA and for some people "we are reviewing ...."
For me, even though everything is done and file is approved, my ADR is still "Not Applicable"!
So, I would say don't worry about these words.

Richikachopra

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
The only Reason you got this request it that your medical is valid for 1 year and the processing time is crossing 1year, so when you receive your PPR you will have less than a month if they issue a PPR with the old Medical. So, no time line is guranted after you submit your medical, because security can take anytime from 2days to 3 months. So don't worry you will get your PPR soon.
Hi Guys, Please help!
We have gotten the Re-Meds done today and they gave us the acknowledgement receipt/doc with our photograph on it.
Do we have to upload it anywhere since there is not option to upload this anywhere on cic.

thanks

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi Guys, Please help!
We have gotten the Re-Meds done today and they gave us the acknowledgement receipt/doc with our photograph on it.
Do we have to upload it anywhere since there is not option to upload this anywhere on cic.

thanks
Yup, send a web cse and attach the documents there.

You will get an option to attach and upload after you fill out your profile details and go to the second page.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Reactions: Richikachopra

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hello friends,

Congrats. Do you mind share the exact comments from your GCMS notes? Was it ever mentioned "Client did not provide job duties, FSW Not Met for refusal" ?