+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
10 months for express entry and additional months for pnp nomination. It’s not piece of cake for everyone. Anyways, it’s nothing to do with officers, it’s just that person got refusal so might be depressed so you can tackle it in a more polite way.
Its ok man. What @sid1987 is trying to say I believe is to pull your socks and try again instead of sobbing for this rejection. But yes the reason for rejection is the major thing needs to be found as when you re-apply you dont want to be making the same mistake. I believe Himanshu anyways need to give new IELTS as his got expired on the current file.

Our sympathies, but man up and try again.

Peace Out

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Its ok man. What @sid1987 is trying to say I believe is to pull your socks and try again instead of sobbing for this rejection. But yes the reason for rejection is the major thing needs to be found as when you re-apply you dont want to be making the same mistake. I believe Himanshu anyways need to give new IELTS as his got expired on the current file.

Our sympathies, but man up and try again.

Peace Out
It's not that @Micky345, I and others are not agree with these and we all know that when there is a rejection, there is a big problem with the application. But what we are trying to say is the language. We can use words that are not harsh. The words that sometimes is used are like adding salt to the wounds of a person because we know that the accident was the person's fault!

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
It's not that @Micky345, I and others are not agree with these and we all know that when there is a rejection, there is a big problem with the application. But what we are trying to say is the language. We can use words that are not harsh. The words that sometimes is used are like adding salt to the wounds of a person because we know that the accident was the person's fault!
Exactly! Thanks for clarifying. You should use your words wisely as you never know when the person may feel offended.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Exactly! Thanks for clarifying. You should use your words wisely as you never know when the person may feel offended.
Aaah offend ... so every thing sugar coated aah nice... sorry not my game to sugar coat.. bec this is just beginnin... once pr.. and i know that guy will... u will want me to sugar coat another picture... its so easy to settle here... again i will show the reality... someone has to be a bad man to show real mirror

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hello guys
Today i got to know that my file is Refused
AOR-14 Jun-18
I didnt able to understand the reason why my file is rejected.
Reason
Subsection 75(2)
Section 11.2
:(:(:(:(
Shouldn't there be something like Procedure Fairness Letter before the rejection?

Reactions: Ronja5200

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
HI guys

I am June 23 AOR CEC Inland.

Can anyone provide insight on this? Does this mean my file has not been touched since August 14?!?!!?!?!

Btw, they have already received the police certificate requested.

Why does it say appears met but still RR for CEC job experience and only 434/474 points verified?

I've sent an updated letter re-confirming duties from employers as well, even if it doesn't say that what missing on the notes.

What do I do now? This is crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr_nobody

ajwadkhayaz

Star Member
Feb 24, 2019
Hi guys

Just got connected to a helpful agent today. She mentioned that recently many files are being put under RR. She said the 6 month processing time is not happening for many due to the same.

My VO hasn't been changed and still is in Ottawa.

She mentioned that my file has recently been sent to an officer for review, post addition of spouse and updated POF documents. Also said that it can take few weeks or more before the officer processes my file, depending on how many files he already has.

Don't necessarily know if this is a good sign!

actntrl

Jan 21, 2017
Hi guys

Just got connected to a helpful agent today. She mentioned that recently many files are being put under RR. She said the 6 month processing time is not happening for many due to the same.

My VO hasn't been changed and still is in Ottawa.

She mentioned that my file has recently been sent to an officer for review, post addition of spouse and updated POF documents. Also said that it can take few weeks or more before the officer processes my file, depending on how many files he already has.

Don't necessarily know if this is a good sign!
same here buddy, look at my post above. RR for no reason, not been touched since august lol

GauravChopra4

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Aaah offend ... so every thing sugar coated aah nice... sorry not my game to sugar coat.. bec this is just beginnin... once pr.. and i know that guy will... u will want me to sugar coat another picture... its so easy to settle here... again i will show the reality... someone has to be a bad man to show real mirror
There is a difference between showing some empathy and sugar coating. No one is stopping you from giving your opinion but people here are just asking you to not be harsh with someone who just had a rejection of residency which indeed is very disheartening. So instead of arguing over it, just try to understand a little on the emotional state.
Peace out.