+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hi, everyone, I called IRCC yesterday and got through, agent Peter answered my enquiry saying "all passed except my security is not done yet". He then said he could email me a link where I can make a complaint about the processing time. I got his email and made the complaint, did anybody have the same experience? Is it of any help? Anybody under SS received PPR or re-medical request recently?

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hi, everyone, I called IRCC yesterday and got through, agent Peter answered my enquiry saying "all passed except my security is not done yet". He then said he could email me a link where I can make a complaint about the processing time. I got his email and made the complaint, did anybody have the same experience? Is it of any help? Anybody under SS received PPR or re-medical request recently?
is the link still valid? so everyone could submit a complaint lol

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
look for s.15 sign on the top of your gcms notes...
I received my first set of notes yesterday and found the mention s15(1) on some pages, so I think that I was under ss. Everything was passed even if had doubt on my eligibility because I coudn't provide a duties letter... Both case analyst and officer appeared satisfied About the file so now I'm a half happy :D
Are you still under ss and what's your AOR??
Almost everyone has s.15 or s.16 or s.19on their notes but they're not in SS.
that's not how to know if you're in SS. Do more detailed research not this 'Leap' into the wrong conclusion .
Good luck..