FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Congratulations Dan. I think the PPR has come in the nick of time. Hope by now you have submitted your passports !! All the best
Not yet, I'm leaving to Caracas tomorrow, hopefully I'll be able to turn them in on Wednesday!

Reactions: gau55555

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey everyone,
I have received my cbsa notes today and all my husband's info are blanked (he is the one under Security Screening, not me). I am the main applicants and I have sent the signed consent form from both of us.
Any idea what has happened?
Thank you
It seems that CBSA is changing their notes release. I only got a one page letter that they need more time to process it due to section s.15 .
A couple of other people reported receiving a one page doc saying that their security is under process. That is it!
I think they sooner or later CBSA also redacts everything similar to CIC.
@R.Tequila Bro, hope you are enjoying your trip. this is for when you came back :)

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
@Mr_nobody

Got my CBSA notes on Friday, was just able to take a look. Again no redaction for me at least in the security section, relatively large area of blank space in "info sharing" but no symbol on top right so not sure there.

And the new notes show... wait for it.... hold your horses!!!... virtually no difference, Security "In Progress by CBSA" as of Feb 15.:rolleyes:

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
It seems that CBSA is changing their notes release. I only got a one page letter that they need more time to process it due to section s.15 .
A couple of other people reported receiving a one page doc saying that their security is under process. That is it!
I think they sooner or later CBSA also redacts everything similar to CIC.
@R.Tequila Bro, hope you are enjoying your trip. this is for when you came back :)
Still in Canada, leaving next Thursday. :)

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
@Mr_nobody

Got my CBSA notes on Friday, was just able to take a look. Again no redaction for me at least in the security section, relatively large area of blank space in "info sharing" but no symbol on top right so not sure there.

And the new notes show... wait for it.... hold your horses!!!... virtually no difference, Security "In Progress by CBSA" as of Feb 15.:rolleyes:
Is there any indication when exactly it started? Do you also see the 4 or 5 activity that everyone is talking about.

@Pris read this

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I am re-posting my post hoping someone can share his/her experience/knowledge:
As I live in Yangon, Myanmar, I submitted my passport to VFS here on 21 Feb 19. They have sent it to IRCC-Singapore for visa stamping and COPR. VFS on-line status has been that it's in process there since 25 Feb 19. When can I expect to get my passport back? What will my IRCC online status show after COPR is issued?
Glad to share that I got my passport back with visa and COPR document today. Best wishes to everyone here waiting for their turn.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
U guys,

Regarding s16 sign on the top right corner.

Despite all the meaning of it and bla bla bla, I would like to know its effect in practice.

I do have it on my case analyst notes page. Does it mean necessarily some information was redacted on this page????

I do not have it on any other page, neither the email which I receive my notes was saying about some info been redacted.
It is just referring to the section that the ATI officer checked your request against. The result is usually redaction, but there might be a case that the ATI person decides according to s.16 there is no need for redaction, yet s/he might put it there to show their supervisor that she already checked it against the mentioned section(I think)

Reactions: Archavin89

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
HELLO, GOOD PEOPLE!

Finally I get my passport request after 9 long months
its been so long that I don't even know if I should be excited
@tobs @cansha @gau55555 @ChiragShetty20 @Mr_nobody @Prashant86_2000 and all others....you people are SIMPLY AWESOME! thanks for all the support and motivation. though I wasn't an active member, ive been reading every comment on this forum from day one.

Ive submitted my passport today, and also sent an email requesting an extension for medicals since it expires on June 3rd.

hey @tobs if at all I meet the criteria, could you please add me to the WhatsApp group!
male, apparently single, FUN.

Ill be sticking around if anyone wants even the tiniest help from my side. Those who are still waiting, we all know your wait won't be much long. Cheers!
Hearty congratulations. :)

Reactions: richie90

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
It is just referring to the section that the ATI officer checked your request against. The result is usually redaction, but there might be a case that the ATI person decides according to s.16 there is no need for redaction, yet s/he might put it there to show their supervisor that she already checked it against the mentioned section(I think)
Thx for your response.

I read that when it happens in the case analyst notes it may hide some concern which he has at the moment, and eventually, it can be released later.

Thx.

Reactions: Mr_nobody