+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
HELLO, GOOD PEOPLE!

Finally I get my passport request after 9 long months
its been so long that I don't even know if I should be excited
@tobs @cansha @gau55555 @ChiragShetty20 @Mr_nobody @Prashant86_2000 and all others....you people are SIMPLY AWESOME! thanks for all the support and motivation. though I wasn't an active member, ive been reading every comment on this forum from day one.

Ive submitted my passport today, and also sent an email requesting an extension for medicals since it expires on June 3rd.

hey @tobs if at all I meet the criteria, could you please add me to the WhatsApp group!
male, apparently single, FUN.

Ill be sticking around if anyone wants even the tiniest help from my side. Those who are still waiting, we all know your wait won't be much long. Cheers!
Congratulations my friend... It was indeed a long wait for you.. All the best for Canadian life, see you soon !!

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
HELLO, GOOD PEOPLE!

@tobs @cansha @gau55555 @ChiragShetty20 @Mr_nobody @Prashant86_2000 and all others....you people are SIMPLY AWESOME! thanks for all the support and motivation. though I wasn't an active member, ive been reading every comment on this forum from day one.

Ive submitted my passport today, and also sent an email requesting an extension for medicals since it expires on June 3rd.

hey @tobs if at all I meet the criteria, could you please add me to the WhatsApp group!

Ill be sticking around if anyone wants even the tiniest help from my side. Those who are still waiting, we all know your wait won't be much long. Cheers!
Hey Congratulations Richard (I hope have got the name right)!!! You have already joined the wh**tsapp group so we would connect over there.

Reactions: richie90

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hey guys! It’s been a long day and amidst the chaos my country (Venezuela) is going through right now, I’m really happy to announce I finally got my PPR!!!

It’s been rough, we didn’t have electricity for the past 5-6 days, still mobile signal and data is intermittent as well as power but after going through the worst, I received the golden mail today morning (about 12 hours ago).

I still need to catch up with the thread since my last message but I wanted to take the time to thank each one of you who have helped me and each other during this excruciating wait.

I sincerely hope the ones still waiting get their mail as soon as possible, the feeling is really worth the wait and sometimes we need to stop making stories in our mind about what could have gone wrong and simply wait for our time, I still don’t know why mine took so long, no sign of SS, apparently the info sharing was my hold up but I will never know and I don’t really feel I need to.

You all have been amazing, we all deserve this and I still believe things happen for a reason, whether or not we need to know or understand that reason is not up to us. Keep going strong and within sanity, your time is about to come too.

I still don’t know how I’m going to get to VFS in this mess of blackouts, lack of food, gas, riots and plunders everywhere but there is always a way when there is a will.

Thank you all again and I will still wander around.. no man left behind ;)
Congratulations Dan. I think the PPR has come in the nick of time. Hope by now you have submitted your passports !! All the best

Reactions: DanFariasM

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Just checking in and updating all the fellow June AORs and other readers.

My file was approved in November. No PPR yet.

AOR:
June 14, 2018
Eligibility, Criminality, Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Final: Approved (on November 23, 2018 as per GCSM January notes).

Primary Office:
Montreal
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Category: SW1-FED (FSW-Inland)
Did you send an email to Ndvo?

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
HELLO, GOOD PEOPLE!

Congratulations @richie90

Reactions: richie90

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I'v been asked countless times about if you can renew your passport and travel with both old (with visa) and new passports. The answer is Yes. See this response from CIC I found on a forum to buttress the obvious answer.

Last edited: