10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
hahahahahahahaha!!!! this is so good! :D:D:D:D
I feel bad for all other Mathews.
How have you ben Meany?
I'm slightly worried that our generation of Canadian immigrants will cause a dearth of the name Mathew and avoid naming our kids Matthew. :D

Reactions: Mr_nobody

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
How have you ben Meany?
I'm slightly worried that our generation of Canadian immigrants will cause a dearth of the name Mathew and avoid naming our kids Matthew. :D
I have been good and keeping myself busy at work and other stuff. And keep coming here to get some positivity from everyone.
How have you been? When are you landing in Canada? I would really like you meet you and few others in Canada someday and make Mathew jokes in person. Lol

Reactions: Mr_nobody

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I have been good and keeping myself busy at work and other stuff. And keep coming here to get some positivity from everyone.
How have you been? When are you landing in Canada? I would really like you meet you and few others in Canada someday and make Mathew jokes in person. Lol
Yes, I'd like to meet you too.
You can send me your contact details so I can add you to our whatsa** group. I hope you are fun cos that's our number 1 criteria.:D

Reactions: meany23

richie90

Dec 21, 2018
HELLO, GOOD PEOPLE!

Finally I get my passport request after 9 long months
its been so long that I don't even know if I should be excited
@tobs @cansha @gau55555 @ChiragShetty20 @Mr_nobody @Prashant86_2000 and all others....you people are SIMPLY AWESOME! thanks for all the support and motivation. though I wasn't an active member, ive been reading every comment on this forum from day one.

Ive submitted my passport today, and also sent an email requesting an extension for medicals since it expires on June 3rd.

hey @tobs if at all I meet the criteria, could you please add me to the WhatsApp group!
male, apparently single, FUN.

Ill be sticking around if anyone wants even the tiniest help from my side. Those who are still waiting, we all know your wait won't be much long. Cheers!

drandyeros

Star Member
Sep 30, 2018
HELLO, GOOD PEOPLE!

@tobs @cansha @gau55555 @ChiragShetty20 @Mr_nobody @Prashant86_2000 and all others....you people are SIMPLY AWESOME! thanks for all the support and motivation. though I wasn't an active member, ive been reading every comment on this forum from day one.

Ive submitted my passport today, and also sent an email requesting an extension for medicals since it expires on June 3rd.

hey @tobs if at all I meet the criteria, could you please add me to the WhatsApp group!

Ill be sticking around if anyone wants even the tiniest help from my side. Those who are still waiting, we all know your wait won't be much long. Cheers!
Congrats to you. Would you mind telling me your vo? Ottawa or Sydney? Thank you

Kirty

Jan 1, 2019
HELLO, GOOD PEOPLE!

Congratulations! What was your timeline? Did you stuck in ip1?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
HELLO, GOOD PEOPLE!

Congratulations! You deserve it!

Reactions: richie90

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
HELLO, GOOD PEOPLE!

Congratulations.
Your medicals may already have been extended, but if it wasn't your request won't make them extend it. Just so you know. Hope that it was extended.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
HELLO, GOOD PEOPLE!

Congratulations!

You got ppr on Sunday?

richie90

Dec 21, 2018
Congrats to you. Would you mind telling me your vo? Ottawa or Sydney? Thank you
it was Ottawa as per the call centre agents and also as per gcms notes.

Congratulations! What was your timeline? Did you stuck in ip1?
yes I believe I was stuck in ip1. the duration between submission and ip2 was longer than the duration between ip2 and passport request. when I called them up in jan, pretty much nothing had been done after the medical exam approval. all the actions happened after jan. infant, I got an ADR for proof of funds on feb 22.

Congratulations.
Your medicals may already have been extended, but if it wasn't your request won't make them extend it. Just so you know. Hope that it was extended.
oh! then Ill have to travel before June
I actually seriously better get packing.
Congratulations!

You got ppr on Sunday?
they sent it on Friday. I didn't have internet for the past two days. I received the mail only today morning.