+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

agoyal1271

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Bank Statement or POF would not effect the FSW score... Below is a link with parameters for FSW point parameter, also the is FSW calculation which reflects in the GCMS notes. Pls evaluate where are you losing score.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html
@richa1987 Please see below link
https://www.scribd.com/document/401811045/Gcms

Last edited:

vickymalhotra

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Did
As far as pr card is concerned nope...and this is best case scenario if u get photo req at 2 months more...and ur option can u please elaborate on that
Didn't understand photo request which you mentioned, could you please elaborate..

Yes PR will definitely will take 3 months

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
T that's why I was thinking to stay for 3 more days after my visa expires which is March 3oth. Do you think it's better to leave on March 31st than?

Also if I am correct than the validity of the medical is 12months from issue ? If that's true than I got my medicals done on May 6th, 2018 which means the medical will expire soon as well. In case if I don't receive my PR by that time , do they extend the medicals or we are supposed to do it again? My first medical was done in Canada and now if I move back to my home country is it okay to get it done from there if I am asked for re medicals ? Thanks a lot
3 days should be fine.
Yes you can get the medicals redone at your home base if you're asked to. Once you land at your home country, raise a CSE with your new address and phone number. You don't have to worry about anything. It's truly nothing to worry about.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
i should have hired a lawyer or agency.
They probably would have messed it up and gotten you rejected. I'll say you were lucky you did it yourself.
Congrats.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My agent says they may do it.. But is not sure and saying wait until I receive the visa..
I hope they do... cause just moving into a completely new life in a month is really difficult.. let alone competing everything here .. jobs.. sell off everything etc etc etc

Submitting our passport on sunday here at vfs

Apparently advo takes a week to come back with stamped visas. So will wait it out and then plan.
If your medicals had been extended you'll notice on your online account before PPR is issued. Your agent should have been checking your online profile for any changes in your Medicals status.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
My agent says they may do it.. But is not sure and saying wait until I receive the visa..
I hope they do... cause just moving into a completely new life in a month is really difficult.. let alone competing everything here .. jobs.. sell off everything etc etc etc

Submitting our passport on sunday here at vfs

Apparently advo takes a week to come back with stamped visas. So will wait it out and then plan.
As @Mr_nobody stated in one his previous posts, when the visa and COPR issued by VOs, it cannot be extended anymore. So the necessary actions should be done before the issuance of them. Let's hope that they have extended our medicals, and simply we are not aware of that.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
FSW Point Calculation as per me:
Bachelor: 21
Language: 24 (CLB 9)
Spouse Language: 5
Work Ex: 0
Total: 62

Couldn't figure out how it came to 64 for them. But surely look like they haven't considered your experience for point calculation and that is why your FSW & CRS work are Review Required.

You can check EE Eligibility section and/or Sub-Activity for FSW point calculation, in your notes, for better understanding.

agoyal1271

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
FSW Point Calculation as per me:
Bachelor: 21
Language: 24 (CLB 9)
Spouse Language: 5
Work Ex: 0
Total: 62

Couldn't figure out how it came to 64 for them. But surely look like they haven't considered your experience for point calculation and that is why your FSW & CRS work are Review Required.

You can check EE Eligibility section and/or Sub-Activity for FSW point calculation, in your notes, for better understanding.
I have masters degree as well. I updated the gcms link . Please see below

https://www.scribd.com/document/401811045/Gcms

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Did

Didn't understand photo request which you mentioned, could you please elaborate..

Yes PR will definitely will take 3 months
So sometimes u submit a photo and its not approved by ircc while priting cards...they will ask u to send again.. and clock starts again

Axehere

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
As @Mr_nobody stated in one his previous posts, when the visa and COPR issued by VOs, it cannot be extended anymore. So the necessary actions should be done before the issuance of them. Let's hope that they have extended our medicals, and simply we are not aware of that.
If they Dont extend my medicals.. im pretty screened.. a lot needs to be sorted in a month..
more over we wanted to give 2 months notice to stay in good books at work..
I hope our employers understand our limitations and work it out..
Was so waiting for this to happen and have no choice now..

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Got the golden email today! Thanks for all your support and guidance

How long the system takes to update as can't see where to upload required docs in my cic (for visa exempt candidates)?
Congratulations!

Your status will be updated when they issue your COPR.

I think you need to send a photocopy of your passport (not the original one) alongside your photo id's to the visa office that they asked (usually Ottawa) via mail. They need the photos to issue your COPR

Reactions: sur2018 and tobs