+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

vickymalhotra

Star Member
Nov 21, 2018
Just got an update that the decision envelop has been dispatched from IRCC office to Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-New Delhi (assuming its VFS New Delhi where we submitted our passport and would be picking it from there itself) at 3:29 AM GMT which is like 9 AM IST.

But I checked the online account and the status has not changed yet. I feel it should be normal as they would need some time to update in the system but still wanted to ask friends here if someone has observed such a situation?
Even status is not changed in my profile.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Congrats Richa on your PPR. Even I received this message that division is made and our passport are dispatched to VFS N.Delhi.

Since we are in Bangalore so I am expecting passport to be delivered by this weekend only.

Do let me know if you get any medical extensions..
Surely will do buddy... BTW Its Prakash this side, Richa is my wife and she doesn't use this login but I do...

Reactions: vickymalhotra

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Just got an update that the decision envelop has been dispatched from IRCC office to Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-New Delhi (assuming its VFS New Delhi where we submitted our passport and would be picking it from there itself) at 3:29 AM GMT which is like 9 AM IST.

But I checked the online account and the status has not changed yet. I feel it should be normal as they would need some time to update in the system but still wanted to ask friends here if someone has observed such a situation?
I am in Yangon, Myanmar and VFS sent my passport to IRCC-SPore. I also got the same message yesterday and online status changed to Approved.

Reactions: richa1987

agoyal1271

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
For Eligibility/A11.2 to be MET FSW points should be more than 67...
Surely something else is the reason for your case to be under review or getting delayed. Pls can you check your GCMS and evaluate once again.
You are correct. I had not provided comprehensive bank statements which I did .

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019

I don't know much about post ppr stuff. Still waiting for mine :)
May be @tobs can help on this.

arash2002

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
I am in a similar situation.. got Ppr yesterday and medicals expire 23rd april.. too soon to travel.. want to 're do medicals.. is that an option?? Or would they extend the medicals themselves.. considering the entry date is too soon and it clearly is not our fault..
Got ppr in 9 months ans 12 days
I emailed the visa office from which I received the PPR email two days ago and explained the situation for them so far. However, I have received no response from them. I hope they understand the situation and extend it for a few month at least.

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Our Medicals also expires a little over a month i.e. 22nd June... Passport already submitted to VFS on 4th of this month and waiting for the COPR letter to come in our hand. Based on my research and opinion of forum members nothing goes wrong between PPR and COPR but am still a bit jittery.

Also, while I feel its less likely that they would give an extended deadline for landing considering we got our PPR 3 months 22 days (114 days) before Medicals expiry but I am really hoping that our COPR comes with some extension on the landing date so that we have the flexibility to get relieved from Job without hassle, wrap things up, meet family and friends as well as have flexibility to book a convenient flight. If anyone has encountered such an instance then pls do let me know.

For you Chirag, while you are willing to fly before medical expiry but certainly looks like they are considering extension of medical so that you have adequate time in hand. You can always choose to fly earlier.
Prakash -yes I got that. I will be completing 9 months in next three days and all I want is my PPR . Already had enough delay for security to start and now when it's complete, they are making me wait for medicals. It's just a vicious circle.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Bhai you would be called as an Honorary PR since you have been super helpful to people here. :)
Hahaha, you bet they do, along with a detailed explanation for the delay, without redactions and a Good Paying Job at CPC-OTTAWA.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
You are correct. I had not provided comprehensive bank statements which I did .
Bank Statement or POF would not effect the FSW score... Below is a link with parameters for FSW point parameter, also the is FSW calculation which reflects in the GCMS notes. Pls evaluate where are you losing score.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Prakash -yes I got that. I will be completing 9 months in next three days and all I want is my PPR . Already had enough delay for security to start and now when it's complete, they are making me wait for medicals. It's just a vicious circle.
Completely understand it brother... I went through 8 month long wait without any review required or negative finding in GCMS or CBSA, in short for no reason whatsoever...

I wish you get yours very soon...

Reactions: ChiragShetty20

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
But for medical surveillance, they will do a check up and investigation if required.

Since we wanted to complete the medical survillance process during our short stay do we have any options.

If we ready to pay the expenses of medical tests if they want in place of waiting for medical card for 3 months and do investigation, will it work and do we have this option?
As far as pr card is concerned nope...and this is best case scenario if u get photo req at 2 months more...and ur option can u please elaborate on that

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018

they have sent it yesterday .. system update only during EST time zone

Axehere

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
I emailed the visa office from which I received the PPR email two days ago and explained the situation for them so far. However, I have received no response from them. I hope they understand the situation and extend it for a few month at least.
My agent says they may do it.. But is not sure and saying wait until I receive the visa..
I hope they do... cause just moving into a completely new life in a month is really difficult.. let alone competing everything here .. jobs.. sell off everything etc etc etc

Submitting our passport on sunday here at vfs

Apparently advo takes a week to come back with stamped visas. So will wait it out and then plan.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Our Medicals also expires a little over a month i.e. 22nd June... Passport already submitted to VFS on 4th of this month and waiting for the COPR letter to come in our hand. Based on my research and opinion of forum members nothing goes wrong between PPR and COPR but am still a bit jittery.

Also, while I feel its less likely that they would give an extended deadline for landing considering we got our PPR 3 months 22 days (114 days) before Medicals expiry but I am really hoping that our COPR comes with some extension on the landing date so that we have the flexibility to get relieved from Job without hassle, wrap things up, meet family and friends as well as have flexibility to book a convenient flight. If anyone has encountered such an instance then pls do let me know.

For you Chirag, while you are willing to fly before medical expiry but certainly looks like they are considering extension of medical so that you have adequate time in hand. You can always choose to fly earlier.
My meds expires end of May. I haven't received the COPR yet, but in my account, I can see that the counterfoil is issued to the same end of May. I am inland though and don't have that much problem landing, but it is definitely not enough time if I was outland

@arash2002