+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Axehere

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
Hi guys,
Got another application update (ghost as everyone calls it) 2 update in 3 days now.
No sign of PPR.
Looks like they are messing with my head!!
Anyone having similar happenings in their profile??
I hope something good happens on the last day of the week..

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi Tobs, what is the issue in submitting a gift deed with updated POF?
I took 1800CAD from my parents as a gift and attached the gift deed along with my updated POF. Since I have only one bank account which I use for all my expenditures.
When an ADR is requested for updated POF, what you need to show at that point is bank statements & a bank letter showing the money you said you had at the time of applying is still there. And wasn't removed or even worse borrowed.

On the other hand, a gift deed should have been submitted initially while uploading your PPR documents (to explain the sudden influx of funds at the time you were ready to submit your application) and is not needed when an ADR is requested (months later).

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I am soooo glad with my customize response! :D:D:D:confused::confused::confused:

But tbh I thought they would send that one which states my application needs additional verification since I am under RR. LOL

''Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.''

I'm not 100% sure but I suspect that they don't send this "in order" response to applicant still.in RR. It's usually the "in process" or "meet eligibilty requirements" response. So you may have something to be glad about.

Reactions: Archavin89

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi guys,
Got another application update (ghost as everyone calls it) 2 update in 3 days now.
No sign of PPR.
Call CIC and ask if your application is approved.

Reactions: Mr_nobody and Mai86

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys,
No sign of PPR.
Your VO Plz ? If you know and its Sydney, you might want to call CIc and check if it was approved !

Axehere

Star Member
Feb 7, 2019
What will be the most economical way to call from UAE...
everything apparently has been banned here.
A regular call will be ridiculously expensive.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I think my VO is Ottawa. Cause there was a lot of Ottawa mentioned on my last gcms notes..
Is that the correct way to determine my VO??
VO is mentioned on the Notes, so if its Ottawa there your primary office may be Ottawa. What's your secondary office thats mentioned there?
You can also call the CIC contact centre to get the VO details.

Simar14

Feb 22, 2019
Hi there. I need help.I am confused about my job duties. i wrote almost same job duties though the language was different as given in NOC code but now since i havent heard anything from them i am getting really nervous. Please confirm if they are same or do i have to submit new job letter.
Please hep someone

Mine:
· Teaching theory to the students of Bachelors in Pharmacy (B.Pharm.) and Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharm.).
· Conducting practicals of B.Pharm. and D.Pharm classes.
· Member of internal rationalization committee for result analysis of diploma courses.
· Class in charge of D.Pharm. class.
· Member of internal examination committee for conducting internal examinations of B.Pharm. course.
· Paper setter for the internal examination of B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
· Evaluator for internal examination of B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
· Counsellor for admissions of diploma and degree courses.
· Examination assistant for conduction of internal examinations of B.Pharm.
Design and preparation of material for B.Pharm and D.Pharm courses.
Counseling of students for further career opportunities.

NOC
  • Teach students using a systematic plan of lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups, laboratory work, shop sessions, seminars, case studies, field assignments and independent or group projects
  • Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials and outlines for courses
  • Prepare, administer and mark tests and papers to evaluate students' progress
  • Advise students on program curricula and career decisions
  • Provide individualized tutorial or remedial instruction to students who require it
  • Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, laboratory work or hands-on training
  • Supervise teaching assistants
  • May provide consultation services to government, business and other organizations
  • May serve on committees concerned with matters such as budgets, curriculum revision, and course and diploma requirements

Reactions: Mr_nobody

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I think my VO is Ottawa. Cause there was a lot of Ottawa mentioned on my last gcms notes..
Is that the correct way to determine my VO??
check what is mentioned as the primary office on the first page.