+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
I cant reach the IRCC through their phone number; it simply does not connect. Anyone facing similar issue?
Everyone faces it but not initially... I mean to say the call connects initially to IVR and you reach the relevant place where an agent is supposed to connect to you. At this point in time they usually say disconnect the call stating that all lines are occupied or something of that sort...

However, people do get through many a times so if you need to, then keep trying to call.

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
I am soooo glad with my customize response! :D:D:D:confused::confused::confused:

But tbh I thought they would send that one which states my application needs additional verification since I am under RR. LOL

''Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and are pleased to inform you that everything appears to be in order with your application.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.''

I got the same response yesterday for the webform i raised on Monday

Reactions: meany23

Pris

May 11, 2018
No need to worry for you personally. Even if the Liberals do lose the October election, and even if the Conservatives do go to the extreme and cancel a large chunk of immigration like the new Quebec government, which I don't think they will; you will have a lot of legal actions launched against them federal-wide which would be a very long process. For example:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/quebec-judge-grants-injunction-in-the-case-of-18-000-immigration-files-1.4312257

By the time everything is said and done, you would have your PR already.

For better or worse, in a democracy nothing dramatic get done quick.
Thank you for this very clear response, makes a lot of sense :);)

Reactions: R.Tequila

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Do they check our applications before replying or they just send us one of the templates for the sake of replying?
I think they do check every application, but they don't have authority to get the answers for us. They probably just forward our queries and concerns to our VO and inform us about it.