CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Some information about Application Assignment due date:

Application Assignment due date
is the same date as the date that the call center agents tell you to wait till then (maybe + a week). If you didn't hear anything by that time or a week after, call them back and ask about your application.

What happens is that the officer receives a reminder for file that dues that day. If there is anything new on the application, he will check it and proceed with the next step. (for example,if he received the results of your criminality, he passes it and hence a ghost update. A lot of ghost updates happen on the due date.) If not, the due date will automatically be pushed back for one more month. (Of course not all officers care a lot about due date. The officer may also be on holiday that day, that is why it is not always followed)

Yes, there is no guarantee that your file moves on the due date, but the important point is that it is highly possible that your file won't be touched till next due date, so you may not worry that much in the time between.

Now what call center agents tell you is to call after that date, if there is anything new, they will tell you, if not, the due date is updated. They then tell you to check by the new due date and call them again. This vicious cycle goes on and on.

@Archavin89 hope this helps you with what you were looking for.
what if my due date is November 2018? :confused: (notes requested January 18, 2019)

Reactions: Mr_nobody

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
Does the Application Assignment due date on GCMS notes has any importance/practical effect?
According to legalFalcon and co, it doesn't mean anything. People have see movement in their application or received PPR before or even after the due date. My due date for eligibility was in October. Nothing yet. I have my criminality and security due dates as a year after my initial assessment was done.

wiji

Mar 5, 2019
Don't sit back... Please keep mailing your Primary VO and Local VO...
Montreal is my primary and CIO is my secondary. I don't know their email addresses. And even if they have email addresses, I don't think that they would reply to emails I'm sure they would prefer if we use the CSE form. Right?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Wow..that was really quick..surely you must be very lucky for that ;)..other applicants like me hardly get their medical passed in your timeline:p
Won't you inland applicant?
I myself know couple of june applicants whose ip2 was in oct and one of them got ppr before 2 days..
Relief was that he had cleared till ip2, mine even criminality not started..
yup I was.. inland

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Yeah and I am thankful about it. An hour before the ghost update, I posted here that I am ready to see even April 2019 aor get their ppr while I am waiting. I never thought it could be done this soon. But it seems that CBSA is speeding up than before
So how long was you SS? Many say its now 8 to 10 months.

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi Guys, need urgent help.
I need to upload current POF, and updated balance has additional amount from my dad. Do I only need gift deed certificate from a lawyer saying that he gave it to me? Or do I need to upload anything additional like his bank statement showing the transfer? Please suggest asap

@tobs @Mr_nobody @cansha

Reactions: Mr_nobody

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Guys, need urgent help.
I need to upload current POF, and updated balance has additional amount from my dad. Do I only need gift deed certificate from a lawyer saying that he gave it to me? Or do I need to upload anything additional like his bank statement showing the transfer? Please suggest asap

@tobs @Mr_nobody @cansha
yes as ami said, only gift deed is required. If you show the bank statement for the transfer, its just an added cover, but not required .