+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks, will do that.

Just another question. If there would have been any issue with POF or employment, do you think the program assistant would have mentioned? or is that only the case analyst's job.

I also wanted to know what you guys think about review required for stat question. My agent advised me to tick yes on the question where they ask have u been refused refugee status....something something. And in the details box told me to mention -- I have visited Canada on visitor visa, UK on student visa - and all other visas i had. I am not really worried much about this section though. I think it will be dealt with accordingly. I haven't had any visa rejection in the past whatsoever. (Don't know why agent made me do that).

It would be great if I could get your opinions on this. @tobs @cansha ?
I’m confused so you said yes to a stat question when in fact you have no such refusal? Or did you have an actual refusal for refugee status or visa?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Thanks, will do that.

Just another question. If there would have been any issue with POF or employment, do you think the program assistant would have mentioned? or is that only the case analyst's job.

I also wanted to know what you guys think about review required for stat question. My agent advised me to tick yes on the question where they ask have u been refused refugee status....something something. And in the details box told me to mention -- I have visited Canada on visitor visa, UK on student visa - and all other visas i had. I am not really worried much about this section though. I think it will be dealt with accordingly. I haven't had any visa rejection in the past whatsoever. (Don't know why agent made me do that).

It would be great if I could get your opinions on this. @tobs @cansha ?
So, your agent made you say yes to a stat question and make things complicated even though you didn't have any visa refusal. If that is the case, please share the agent name so no one else go to him/her, because s/he is plain stupid

About your notes, the section is for everyone and family class sponsorship is for husband and wife, or children. An uncle cannot sponsor the niece/nephew unless a very special circumstances (like less than 18 years orphan niece or nephew who don't have any parents to take care of them). So, you said about your uncle may change the points a little bit(I don't know the rule) but does not mean that they can sponsor you completely, hence the section is blank

satgurumss

Jul 1, 2018
Hello All,
I wanted to update you all that I received the RFV email today morning (1st march). I updated my case on immitracker as well. Below is my timeline:

AOR: June 25th, 2018
MEP: July 10th 2018
IP2: October 23, 2018
Ordered 1st GCMS notes on 21st December 2018.
Received the GCMS notes on Feb 26th 2019, after followups with getgcms.
RPRF Payment request: Feb 26th, 2019.
RFV Email: March 1st 2019.
Multiple CSEs raised with the same generic response.

I thank everyone on this forum who kept updating their status and questions and answers, which honestly kept me hopeful that the process will complete someday. It got hopeless since even my GCMS did not come after 30 days and there was no way to see progress, except people on this forum who kept updating everyone with their status.

I hope and pray and everyone else remaining from the June AOR group get their PPR Emails soon.

Thanks & Regards,
SS

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hello All,
I wanted to update you all that I received the RFV email today morning (1st march). I updated my case on immitracker as well. Below is my timeline:

I thank everyone on this forum who kept updating their status and questions and answers, which honestly kept me hopeful that the process will complete someday. It got hopeless since even my GCMS did not come after 30 days and there was no way to see progress, except people on this forum who kept updating everyone with their status.

I hope and pray and everyone else remaining from the June AOR group get their PPR Emails soon.

Thanks & Regards,
SS
Congratulations!!

Reactions: SACHINARDE

SACHINARDE

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Hello All,

Thanks & Regards,
SS
Congratulations!!!!

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Some nagging about CIC:

Yesterday, I saw a CEC applicant from Jan. 2019 got his ppr in only 40-50 days. I was also CEC. I don’t care I am in SS, but why it has to take them 6 months to check my Canadian docs (no review required, no problem) before sending me to SS. How about some people whose security hasn't started yet. I know some of them didn't have any issue with their applications

I also saw a person who got his ppr after he was refused and he appealed, uploaded new docs, and got ppr in only 190 days. But, we see on this thread people who uploaded their new docs long ago, yet no movement. Yeah right each case is different blah blah blah. We are stupid and we don't know that appealing a refused case is much harder than checking additional documents.

CIC definitely has to implement a more FIFO like system than this one. This current one literally sucks

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Some nagging about CIC:

Yesterday, I saw a CEC applicant from Jan. 2019 got his ppr in only 40-50 days. I was also CEC. I don’t care I am in SS, but why it has to take them 6 months to check my Canadian docs (no review required, no problem) before sending me to SS. How about some people whose security hasn't started yet. I know some of them didn't have any issue with their applications

I also saw a person who got his ppr after he was refused and he appealed, uploaded new docs, and got ppr in only 190 days. But, we see on this thread people who uploaded their new docs long ago, yet no movement. Yeah right each case is different blah blah blah. We are stupid and we don't know that appealing a refused case is much harder than checking additional documents.

CIC definitely has to implement a more FIFO like system than this one. This current one literally sucks
I agree with every word.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Some nagging about CIC:

Still feel kind of funny they put me in SS. I came to Canada when I was 18, what were they thinking, I was trained to be a threat in high school after class, on lunch breaks or something lol... You're similar no?

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hello All,

Thanks & Regards,
SS
Congratulations!

Pls what's the status of Eligibility in your notes? On page 2

Reactions: Simar14

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Still feel kind of funny they put me in SS. I came to Canada when I was 18, what were they thinking, I was trained to be a threat in high school after class, on lunch breaks or something lol... You're similar no?
No, I came to Canada when I was 25. Well, given that I am from Middle East, I kinda expected that my case is gonna be sent for SS, and I don't blame CIC for that.

wish came to this country earlier though. Except the part of dealing with CIC, the rest was amazing experience for me :))))))

Reactions: tobs and R.Tequila

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
No, I came to Canada when I was 25. Well, given that I am from Middle East, I kinda expected that my case is gonna be sent for SS, and I don't blame CIC for that.

wish came to this country earlier though. Except the part of dealing with CIC, the rest was amazing experience for me :))))))
Likewise, besides this it has been nice, all things considered.

Well my friend try to enjoy your weekend, keep yourself occupied and don't think too much about this. :) (omg just saw that it is still -20 for where u are, probly another indoor weekend for you huh).