+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I am not sure about India and every country is different, but usually they want something to prove that you are an experienced driver. For me they just checked my driver's license, the issue date and the expiry date. Then they exempt me from Graduate Driver's License (GDL) program and allowed me to take the final test without the need to go through any classes.
Also, get a document that reports your Driving experience in India, (detailed report like the years of experience, and if you had accident or not). This will help you get discount on your insurance.
Thanks. I think you were super lucky as they did consider your licence for the final test (or may be they have it in the process). I will try to get an experience doc, let see how it goes.

Reactions: Mr_nobody

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hopefully it will come soon. But i guess I will have to actually start bugging them now because they don't seem to be co-operating with kind people.

So I have now decided and started mailing CPC - Ottawa every 15 days starting 14th of this month.
Prakash, 15 days is way too lenient for them, I would suggest 7days frequency is good.Your call though, I may be sounding more desperate than you actually are..

Reactions: richa1987 and tobs

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys..
just few mins back got this reply from Ralph's office
Dear Ami - I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received June 21, 2018. It is at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Eligibility requires review.

Criminality and security checks have not yet been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals will be requested at a later date.

My gcms on 9th Jan shows same status..thereafter i raised cse and submitted pof loe along with current bank statement ( for which there is rr)

Any suggestions if i can so something from my side?
why is your eligibility required review ? do they mean final review ? whats is GCMS for eligibility ?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
23 pprs reported today for November applicants. What’s wrong with June applications? Why are so many applications still pending?

One of my friend from Jan also got ppr today. His journey was so short 28 days to be precise.

I really hope this painful wait ends soon for all those who are waiting.

expressca

Jun 22, 2018
Hey experts! so if someone passes the 6 month mark for their application, What would be more probable to trigger some move from CIC on the application, a raising CSE or phone call or both? shall I contact them weekly from now on?

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hey experts! so if someone passes the 6 month mark for their application, What would be more probable to trigger some move from CIC on the application, a raising CSE or phone call or both? shall I contact them weekly from now on?
None would work. They take their own sweet time and you get only standard replies on calls and cse’s.

I would suggest you order gcms notes just to check if there is any problem with your application, so you can try to rectify it. Apart from that, nothing will help.

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
Prakash, 15 days is way too lenient for them, I would suggest 7days frequency is good.Your call though, I may be sounding more desperate than you actually are..
Agreed... Makes sense... They say response TAT is 10 days so I had kept a 5 day margin. But considering your suggestion, i think i will make it the frequency at 3-4 days after i get response the the previous mail. Does that sound good?

Reactions: gau55555

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Agreed... Makes sense... They say response TAT is 10 days so I had kept a 5 day margin. But considering your suggestion, i think i will make it the frequency at 3-4 days after i get response the the previous mail. Does that sound good?
Thats the way my friend :). Whatever small push that these can generate, let them feel someone is in dire need of that much awaited letter (PPR).

amisanghavi

Star Member
Dec 17, 2017
why is your eligibility required review ? do they mean final review ? whats is GCMS for eligibility ?
Its my pof..i have shown fds in pof..the analyser assumed that fd nos are different account nos..its been more than a week i have submitted loe with current bank statement and fd receipts..wanted to know if my criminality is now passed since its been more than 40 days my notes were generated..but nothing has moved..

qwertySL

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-06-2018
Passport Req..
21-02-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2019
Guys when i checked Immitracker, many people has got PPR within 2-3 days of Ghost update. But in my case i am waiting for 2 weeks now, no email yet. I feel worried, i emailed NDVO, Ottawa, Colombo but no positive response. What else should i do?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Its my pof..i have shown fds in pof..the analyser assumed that fd nos are different account nos..its been more than a week i have submitted loe with current bank statement and fd receipts..wanted to know if my criminality is now passed since its been more than 40 days my notes were generated..but nothing has moved..
oh! They should have at least moved your file after you uploaded the updated POF . I was thinking after you uploaded the updated ones, they might have moved it. There is nothing much you can do, raise a CSE , specifically raising the RR point, that you have uploaded the new docs. Try calling them as well, if you get a nice/right agent on call they can help you (I know, in most of cases they dont, but still we shall try.)

Reactions: amisanghavi

tejnaihas

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Vadodara, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2018
Nomination.....
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
How many June 2018 applicants are yet to receive PPR.
Please count me in...
My application is under review for funds since 10 July. No update since then as per 3 GCMS notes
Someone suggested to raise CSE on same day. Is it already done?