+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Just noticed that medical changed from you passed the medical into you dont need medical exams. What does that mean?
Your medical is going to expire today or these days? Because i remeber i saw aome post abt that,it was extension for the medical by the officer

Reactions: Mai86

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I'm sorry but I'm late to this thread.. what is getting mathew'd? doesn't sound good.

anxiously waiting on GCMS and gonna give CIC a call after the long weekend. I've never called before- can i ask them for the case notes over the phone?
Call and ask specifically about your eligibilty if it has been passed or met or Recommended passed.
Assuming the reply to either of the above is positive then you're awaiting the final review.
If the reply is that your eligibilty is review required then it's not the final review.
I think the reply you got is related to the final review but your call will confirm or deny my assumptions.
Remember to be specific with your questions.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Amen! True that ;)
Meds will almost be on the verge of expiring by the time my COPR comes and I plan a soft landing - eeks :rolleyes:
Hey :) If you don’t mind me asking, how long was the time between sending passports and getting them back? Planning to collect mine from the VFS centre in PL to avoid wasting anymore time than absolutely necessary between applying for COPR, getting it stamped, receiving passports back and booking tickets for our soft landing :)