+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
It probably can be for some reason, one which I can think of is that probably type of employment at both the places.
But I just hope such cases directly go to Officer and is not passed through another analyst at VO before going to an officer.
As such there seems to be many holes in the boat. :p

That would be ridiculous if it happens.
I just hope officer review happens before it moves to lvo for finalization though legalfalcon did say its usually in lvo.

Mehh no option but wait for my 2nd gcms end of this month or 1st week march. Squeaky bum time :p

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Bro need to think about the family too . so maybe i'll do a softlanding and then after couple of months (by sep-oct) i'll come back alone to start job hunting and will call my fam after sometime. Just thinking. too many decisions to make and that makes it scary.
yup soft landing of that sort is good...don bring family just now...get here get a job...and then call them up

Reactions: kanu

mathansri

Jan 28, 2018
Bangalore
June tracker in Immitracker has reached 80% completion. What this could mean is that, whoever is yet to get PPR, are definitely part of the 20%.

@legalfalcon - Can you please confirm if CIC only focuses on completing the 80% applications in 6 months and they leave the rest lethargically? Meaning, there is no expected turnaround time for the unfortunate minority?

BTW, I am a secrete admirer of all the help you provide on this forum.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Guys, got a situation here, I need suggestions from confirmed source. Me and my wife got copr already.

My wife's passport will expire on September 07th and we are planing to land on 30th March, which makes her passport valid for less than 6 months at the time of travel. Airlines Do not issue tickets on passport which is valid less than 6 months. We are not ready to fly before March. If I renew her passport then can we fly with both her passports? I mean, her visa will be on old passport and copr also mentioned that, is it gonna be any problem at the time of landing? Or We have to get new copr as some members say in this forum, they had to get new copr by paying $30. Which opinion is correct? I need real experienced answer if someone got it.

Thank you
Just carry both passports. There is no need for a new visa.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
June tracker in Immitracker has reached 80% completion. What this could mean is that, whoever is yet to get PPR, are definitely part of the 20%.

@legalfalcon - Can you please confirm if CIC only focuses on completing the 80% applications in 6 months and they leave the rest lethargically? Meaning, there is no expected turnaround time for the unfortunate minority?

BTW, I am a secrete admirer of all the help you provide on this forum.
we have one of your secrets out in the open now.

Reactions: mathansri

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Just carry both passports. There is no need for a new visa.
@ishq74 I didn't see your initial post so I'm replying under Cansha's comment.
I have the exact same thing. My passport is expiring in June, and that's the expiry date of my visa too (passport expiry is earlier than Medicals expiry). I renewed my passport last week, and I now have a new passport. I have to travel with both passports and I do not need to get a new visa or COPR. A lot of people do this every day. it's normal.