+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Final Update Guys...completed landing at Lansdown POE (aka thousand island bridge)..process was smooth, no hassle..actual landing took just 15-20 mins..only the unfavorable weather gave some trouble (snowstorm on the way back, it started way before the forecasted time) but we are back safe and sound.
All is well that ends well.
I am officially a PR..this chapter is closed now!

P.S.- There are many more such chapters to come in life and I hope going through them will be a lot easier now as this chapter has made me more patient and stronger.

All the best to everyone!!
Congratulations brother. Best of luck !!!

Reactions: tanush14

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Final Update Guys...completed landing at Lansdown POE (aka thousand island bridge)..process was smooth, no hassle..actual landing took just 15-20 mins..only the unfavorable weather gave some trouble (snowstorm on the way back, it started way before the forecasted time) but we are back safe and sound.

P.S.- There are many more such chapters to come in life and I hope going through them will be a lot easier now as this chapter has made me more patient and stronger.

Congratulations bud!

Reactions: tanush14

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey @Tayyabak , Happy birthday again.

Guys , please wish our beautiful @Tayyabak . She is extremely beautiful and yes I have seen her. If you guys wish her birthday then all singles will get girlfriends or wives as beautiful as her . I am sorry married people , you guys blew up by getting married so we can’t do anything about that. :D:D

@cansha @Prashant86_2000 @mathansri and all others .:)
Looks like you really are in love, Sadashiv

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Hmmm, we could certainly do that! Emailing Ottawa is like ordering GCMS notes though, they take ever so long to respond :( If we send a mail on Monday for instance, they would reply by mid-Feb or so...no harm done in coordinating our effort so we get them to sit up and take notice of our combined plight :p

I just sent them now, lets see..

Reactions: Nishika22

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019

Congrats T,
Glad your family is safe.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW

Congratulations!

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018

Yay! Thousand island bridge sounds like the poetic start to a beautiful journey - may the snowstorm represent the process so far, and the calm after the storm be an indication of things to come :cool: Keep checking in with us and updating us on how the journey is going for you and the family @tanush14 :)

Reactions: bammy007 and tobs