NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
A new one to add to the list:

Annabelle!

Read full copy paste template below ;)

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,

Annabelle, Agent 4337
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html
Bajaj Memsa'ab.

Lagta hai, aapki aur meri naiyya paar saath hi lagegi.

Jai Shri Raam! :)

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
In my case, Eligibility test is done by EAIEAPP (and left at MET) while initial assignment to Ottawa code is done by LJ9131. @richa1987 : Yes, the code LJ9131 appears at various places in Outgoing Correspondence (Application transferred, FQR message, Application kits, Educational diplomas, Employment records, etc), just too many to mention individually as a matter of fact :)
Based on what you say it looks like LJ9131 verifies many parts and documents of your file.

I might be wrong but what I feel is LJ9131 is program assistant at CIO who verified everything and moved the file to CPC Ottawa for further process.

Reactions: Nishika22

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello Folks...

AOR: June 12, 2018
FSW- Inland

I emailed Ottawa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca) and Sydney (cpc-sydney-fsw@cic.gc.ca) On Jan 03, 2019 regarding the status on my application.

Today I got an email 20 mins before and the email says following:

Good Morning,

Your application is with our office and is with an officer and is under review. You will be contacted further in due course.

Thank you

D.A.

Client service unit

Case Processing Agent - Centralized Intake Office, Centralized Network
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada

What does under review means?????? as my Eligibility is already passed. Criminality is also passed as I talked with an agent on Dec 12, 2018.
Which email address did you write to and which email address responded?

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Hey guys! Was finally able to talk to an agent. She said there is a final decision but the COPR letter has not been created so she cannot explicitly say if the file is approved or not. Her exact words were 'there seems to be a final decision but a COPR letter has not been created so I'm going to stay mum' She also said we should expect the letter VERY SOON.

So, I am guessing the file is approved. But since a COPR letter has not been created would it make sense to email NDVO? NDVO also happens to be my local VO. Or would it make sense to just wait?

PS: We hit 6 months on January 20th.

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Hello all,
I (AOR - June 14th) received my GCMS notes today (ordered on Dec 17th). Few things that stand out are listed below. I would appreciate it if you could help me with any knowledge you have around these things:

1. On the first page, App Status is shown as “On Hold”, “App Status Reason” is blank.

2. Second page ASSESSMENTS show-
Eligibility - Recommended Passed
Security - Not started
Criminality - Not Started
Other Reqs - Cancelled.

3. There is a section somewhere down the document (around page 62) that says “OTHER REQS”, which has a sub-section called “VERIFICATION”. This has a new entry from the day I had experienced a ghost update -
Type - Verification & Status - Cancelled.

4. Surprisingly, Analyst Notes towards the end of document has blank “Text” and “Label”.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello all,
I (AOR - June 14th) received my GCMS notes today (ordered on Dec 17th). Few things that stand out are listed below. I would appreciate it if you could help me with any knowledge you have around these things:

1. On the first page, App Status is shown as “On Hold”, “App Status Reason” is blank.

2. Second page ASSESSMENTS show-
Eligibility - Recommended Passed
Security - Not started
Criminality - Not Started
Other Reqs - Cancelled.

3. There is a section somewhere down the document (around page 62) that says “OTHER REQS”, which has a sub-section called “VERIFICATION”. This has a new entry from the day I had experienced a ghost update -
Type - Verification & Status - Cancelled.

4. Surprisingly, Analyst Notes towards the end of document has blank “Text” and “Label”.
When you had a ghost update today did you notice any change in your online profile?

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey guys! Was finally able to talk to an agent. She said there is a final decision but the COPR letter has not been created so she cannot explicitly say if the file is approved or not. Her exact words were 'there seems to be a final decision but a COPR letter has not been created so I'm going to stay mum' She also said we should expect the letter VERY SOON.

So, I am guessing the file is approved. But since a COPR letter has not been created would it make sense to email NDVO? NDVO also happens to be my local VO. Or would it make sense to just wait?

PS: We hit 6 months on January 20th.
Wait till the 20th and email NDVO.
Btw seems like she told you that because you kept mentioning COPR. What you are expecting now is PPR not COPR. Your COPR cannot be created until you submit your passport.
Congrats.

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
When you had a ghost update today did you notice any change in your online profile?
Ghost update was on Nov 22, 2018. That’s the date on all these verification-related entries and App Status Change in my GCMS notes.

imannan

Star Member
Oct 5, 2018
Wait till the 20th and email NDVO.
Btw seems like she told you that because you kept mentioning COPR. What you are expecting now is PPR not COPR. Your COPR cannot be created until you submit your passport.
Congrats.
Ahh okay. You are right actually, it was us who mentioned the COPR. But this does mean an approval right? I mean she didn't exactly say it but she said all checks are passed, a final decision seems to have been made and we should expect a letter soon...?