Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@macaly7 @Micky345 email the CIO asking for your PPR.
Ensure to have your subject as "Approved applcation exceeded 6 months awaiting PPR" or something similar. You can even include "Urgent!" in the subject.
Good luck.
ircc.cio-brcd.ircc@cic.gc.ca
And email NDVO again.

Explorer77

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Spoke with the IRCC agent last week on the status of my application. The agent was nice and helpful. He told me that my eligibility has met, criminality is passed, security has not be started yet. He also informed that the file pretty straight, things look good and there is no reason to worry ("That's a good news" in his words!). He also told that its a matter of time and things will happen.

While I didn't get ant straight response on when will the "matter of time" end, it was quite relieving to speak with the agent who was patiently listening and giving comforting answers.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
guys, login on after some time and I see many have got the PPR.. congratulations to all those who have got the PR.

I had my IP2 in October around 24th.. I am planning to send a mail to Ottawa and NDVO.. can anyone please let me know the email ids?

Thanks in advance!!
What do you mean login, login where? Cic Portal?

I too got my IP2 around that date, is there a reason you wish to email them?

CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca
DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Spoke with the IRCC agent last week on the status of my application. The agent was nice and helpful. He told me that my eligibility has met, criminality is passed, security has not be started yet. He also informed that the file pretty straight, things look good and there is no reason to worry ("That's a good news" in his words!). He also told that its a matter of time and things will happen.

While I didn't get ant straight response on when will the "matter of time" end, it was quite relieving to speak with the agent who was patiently listening and giving comforting answers.
This is very strange from Ottawa.. Why they keep stranding the most straight cases... and for soo long...

marinarosa

Aug 22, 2018
After 7,5 months, I've just received PPR email yesterday!
It was a great surprise since the person on the call center had told me I should wait until March 17th...
I would like to thank everyone for your support and say "hang in there, when you least expect yours will arrive!"
I am sure it's close now!
Best wishes

My timeline is:
AOR: June 2nd
IP2: Oct 16
Ghost update: Oct 18
Approved: October (problably on 17th)
PPR:Jan 15th
Primary office: centralized intake office
Secondary office: CPC-Ottawa

I have already updated Immitracker