Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
@tanush14 Why won't you join the whats-a*p group?

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hello guys,

This is my application status since first week of June 2018. No words to explain this.
Ordered GCMS(not received yet). Put Web Form request(No response yet). Can't get any worse than this(oh..wait, I can think of scenario worse than this.... same statuses with Medical Review: We are reviewing your medical exam. We will send you a message if we think you are healthy enougho_O)

Please advise.

Details about your application status

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
If you do not receive GCMS note within 31 days. Send a mail to ATIP. Apart from that, you should call the IRCC call center if you want to know more about your application. Sometimes you will find agents who will be reluctant to give you details. Ask them what is your eligibility status. It appears to me they have not started your criminality check so security also not started.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello guys,

This is my application status since first week of June 2018. No words to explain this.
Ordered GCMS(not received yet). Put Web Form request(No response yet). Can't get any worse than this(oh..wait, I can think of scenario worse than this.... same statuses with Medical Review: We are reviewing your medical exam. We will send you a message if we think you are healthy enougho_O)

Please advise.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Lol. sorry man.
Call CIC

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
If you do not receive GCMS note within 31 days. Send a mail to ATIP. Apart from that, you should call the IRCC call center if you want to know more about your application. Sometimes you will find agents who will be reluctant to give you details. Ask them what is your eligibility status. It appears to me they have not started your criminality check so security also not started.
@drakeFan

Email Follow up for GCMS after 45 days: ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

kiki do you love me?! :p

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hello guys,

Please advise.

@cansha had similar issue, he got his ppr a week back, ask him...

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Do you think paying RPRF without request will have any advantage? I am still waiting on upadate my VO is CIO NS. its in review required. what do you suggest?
If your eligibility is review required then paying RPRF upfront (rn) isn't advantageous.

Reactions: cansha

shalij12

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
The statuses on cic account unfortunately give no useful information as they are not updated timely.

@drakeFan only way you can find your status is by calling and hoping you get a helpful agent on the line or ordering another set of GCMS notes.
I am unable to call them these days, it says Its unavailable for my geography o_O

drakeFan

Oct 19, 2018
@ts270890 @tobs @Prashant86_2000 Thank you guys. I called few times and every time I get the same response what's on online account(even though I got connected to some good/polite reps).
My application is at CIO(Sydney, Nova Scotia). Rep asked me to call back in Feb.
Ordered GCMS in December(it's almost 30 days).

Neither Drake's music nor Kiki challenge is helping me keep my calm anymore.

What? @cansha is he?? (OMG... not that it would matter but for some reason- I thought it was a she;))

shalij12

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
@ts270890 @tobs @Prashant86_2000 Thank you guys. I called few times and every time I get the same response what's on online account(even though I got connected to some good/polite reps).
My application is at CIO(Sydney, Nova Scotia). Rep asked me to call back in Feb.
Ordered GCMS in December(it's almost 30 days).

Neither Drake's music nor Kiki challenge is helping me keep my calm anymore.

What? @cansha is he?? (OMG... not that it would matter but for some reason- I thought it was a she;))
Mine is in NS too, let me know if you get your GCMS I got mine and it said review required. I ordered for another.