Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I am already planning to resign as have plans to go in Mar/apr. Not able to make up my mind though as the PPR is yet to arrive, may be tomorrow or a day after, who knows, though the Notice period in my office is strictly followed and to meet that (and my travel dates), I need to resign ASAP. Suggestions ?
What's the worst that will happen if you don't give adequate notice? You'll forfeit a months pay right? Don't resign yet.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Not sure, how is the buzzing on Whats.... It's quiet and lonely around here...

@tobs @cansha @pursuit_of_happiness @tanush14 @mathansri @richa1987 @Micky345 @lavanya31 @macaly7 @Nishika22 @Ronja5200 @DanFariasM...others....anyone here??? :(
I am here buddy. Always there to support you guys. I think people are fed up of waiting and have started ignoring thread as there is no good news for remaining folks. I just pray we get our golden emails this week itself.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I am already planning to resign as have plans to go in Mar/apr. Not able to make up my mind though as the PPR is yet to arrive, may be tomorrow or a day after, who knows, though the Notice period in my office is strictly followed and to meet that (and my travel dates), I need to resign ASAP. Suggestions ?
So do we my brother...however what's your notice period?

Crizza

Jun 14, 2018
I am a silent reader here and sometimes posting some replies!

I got my aor last june 12,2018 and i passed my Adr last august! Its been 7 months now and still no update!

Fstp inland applicant here!

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Every time I raise a CSE I get the same useless reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Every time I raise a CSE I get the same useless reply:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Seems like Agent Mathew is back to the office :D

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Khadija.... his twin sister perhaps.
What the hell!
They should atleast give some decent reply to people who have crossed more than six months. The email reply you got seems like you have just submitted your application.

They should do something about the process - either change standard timelines from six to eight months or reply only to emails crossed standard timelines but with proper reasoning.

Reactions: macaly7