Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Yeah, if I get the PPR & COPR by then I will be serving my notice period here.. :p
:D
Any pointers for crafting resignation letters that'll leave the employer feeling like you deserve a raise despite wanting to leave? :p

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
:D
Any pointers for crafting resignation letters that'll leave the employer feeling like you deserve a raise despite wanting to leave? :p
Hahahaha...that only happens if you get too personal with your boss...

Kamal1988

Jan 14, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am new member to this thread. I have been silent reader to the posts from past couple of months.

I just want to give update regarding my application (July AOR), hope this helps some members who are awaiting PPR.

I moved to IP2 on Nov 16 and since then there are no updates to my application. I called CIC on Dec 20th to find out that my security is not yet started. They confirmed that Eligibility is met and criminality is passed. My file was processing in Ottawa.

I emailed Ottawa office couple of days back to ask why my security is not yet started. I received response from them that my application is awaiting review by officer, only after that security will start. Although agent on call told that eligibility is met, still my application is awaiting review.

Many folks whose security is not started, they are not under security screening. Its just that our files are under review by officer for some reason and only after that review security will start.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Congratulations Brian. May I know when you passed criminality ? And what was your VO after you passed criminality ?
I'm not sure about that since my second GCMS notes ordered from GCMS buddy never arrived. It was last at ottawa

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I am already planning to resign as have plans to go in Mar/apr. Not able to make up my mind though as the PPR is yet to arrive, may be tomorrow or a day after, who knows, though the Notice period in my office is strictly followed and to meet that (and my travel dates), I need to resign ASAP. Suggestions ?

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am new member to this thread. I have been silent reader to the posts from past couple of months.

I just want to give update regarding my application (July AOR), hope this helps some members who are awaiting PPR.

I moved to IP2 on Nov 16 and since then there are no updates to my application. I called CIC on Dec 20th to find out that my security is not yet started. They confirmed that Eligibility is met and criminality is passed. My file was processing in Ottawa.

I emailed Ottawa office couple of days back to ask why my security is not yet started. I received response from them that my application is awaiting review by officer, only after that security will start. Although agent on call told that eligibility is met, still my application is awaiting review.

Many folks whose security is not started, they are not under security screening. Its just that our files are under review by officer for some reason and only after that review security will start.
There is no reason for reviewing. The officer reviews the work done by others for your eligibility and criminality! Officers reviews files zillions of times before approval.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Guys if anybody is from Mumbai and intends to submit their passport post PPR then may I know if they take photographs over there for the application submission

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Guys if anybody is from Mumbai and intends to submit their passport post PPR then may I know if they take photographs over there for the application submission
If it's a VFS, then they definitely will for a fee.

Reactions: Brian Noronha