+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys,

I have tried to email ottawa about my application as it has been 250 days. I emailed them last week and received no response. My file is being processed at VO winnipeg.

Can any of the seniors help me - why am i not receiving any response, not even the generic one.
@cansha @tobs @pursuit_of_happiness please help
Ottawa may not reply if your file is not in Ottawa. They never replied to my emails as well. Your best chance is to raise a CSE but again CSE will result in generic responses unless your file has been approved.

soorajsjk

Dec 31, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
Hi guys,

I have tried to email ottawa about my application as it has been 250 days. I emailed them last week and received no response. My file is being processed at VO winnipeg.

Can any of the seniors help me - why am i not receiving any response, not even the generic one.
Try calling CIC or order GCMS

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Ottawa may not reply if your file is not in Ottawa. They never replied to my emails as well. Your best chance is to raise a CSE but again CSE will result in generic responses unless your file has been approved.
I called them and they keep saying all looks good. Once background is done you will hear soon. Its so disappointing.

Congratulations to u on your PR! Bery happy for you though

Reactions: cansha

richa1987

Oct 26, 2018
My earlier post on creating a post PPR group was deleted for mentioning the app that starts with a "w".
If you guys want me to create a post PPR group, we'll need to decide which platform we want it on. "W" or "T"??
Who can be a part of it? Only those with PPRs or all our friends including those still waiting.
Will the group be open to all or just for June AORs and it's adopted members?
Please answer these questions/ suggest and I'll create the group on our behalf.
I think we should use "W" as its most widely used.
I think few very active members can join in as Admin whether they have PPR or not cause I know everyone would eventually get it. This is just so that control is spread a little. These Admins will keep adding people after PPR and interested to join the group.
We should surely include adopted members as well cause its better to have more closely linked people being there to support each other post PPR.

soorajsjk

Dec 31, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney,Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
30-06-2018
Yes I ordered GCMs and it says eligibility and criminality cleared since june 26. Security is blank and info is redacted so iassume its ss.

But no updates since then
Try calling CIC

Reactions: saharali2909

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
June Family,

So finally the time has come when I get to announce ... I have just received my PPR in my account. I just got a message in my email that I have a new message in my account. When I checked it was the Passport Request note.

This has been a one hell of a wait and really tough journey for me. May be one day I will write about other things as well. But for now I'm more relieved than happy. Saying that this wait has been tough is an understatement and I think only the folks waiting till now can really appreciate how it feels.

My sincere thanks and gratitude to each and everyone of you who have given me your best wishes and blessings.

My sincere thanks to folks who have sent me PMs just to cheer me up and keep me going (some who never post here and have an account just to wish me luck). No amount of thanks can ever repay for a gesture like that. I may have done something right here that some people feel that way for me.

I hope this excruciating wait ends for you all. I really pray for that. I know how it feels.

Thank you all once again!
@cansha, congrats on the golden globes ;)

Reactions: cansha

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Hi guys,

in the website it is written that Ottawa wont reply if they are not processing your file. ottawa is not replying to me as well. i do not have updated atip note so i do not know if my VO changed but i know some inland applicants got their VO changed to Vancouver and Calgary.

• We will only respond to enquiries regarding Permanent Resident Visa applications currently being processed at CPC-O.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/case-processing-centre-ottawa-ontario.html

I have mailed ottawa twice. Once on 21st dec and again on 8th Jan. I am suspecting my VO got changed.

dr.luca

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Good day everyone,

My MP told me that cic told him my PR was approved on Tuesday the 7th of Jan 2019
Didn’t receive the PPR yet
So I raised CSE and also sent an email to NDVO
Despite the fact that I’m in Canada (inland applicant”
That what the expert here told me
I have a question, can someone work with CORP, because the PR card takes around 60 days.
Thanks in advance guys

SomeOne89

Nov 26, 2018
Received my PPR!! Best of luck to all those who are waiting, just keep holding on..your time is coming! Takes a lot of patience but eventually it will come!

Timeline is as follows:
AOR: Jun 20, 2018
IP1: Jul 5, 2018
IP2: Nov 6, 2018
Ghost Update: Dec 6, 2018
PPR: Jan 9, 2019

Other info: Called CIC twice...my file was processed in Ottawa...

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I called them and they keep saying all looks good. Once background is done you will hear soon. Its so disappointing.

Congratulations to u on your PR! Bery happy for you though
Raise a CSE