+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
ADR was marriage certificate translation.
I had to send email first and the response was that I can go on the 2nd or the 4th Tuesday of the month to the office to do the landing.
Could you go on a walking without sending an email? If not, to which email address did you send email to?
Thanks

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I would have said I didn't mind being "Queen ihoho" but I do mind because the name is hilarious and I don't want it associated with me.
Onihoho of Ihoho will change the name for the pleasure of his queen. Isn't it @pursuit_of_happiness ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you, Sir!

We have been told by agents and even as per recent notes Eligibility and criminality have been marked as passed but the security has 'not started'.

This is the case with handful of us.

Would this information mean anything in this regards?

If not, we GCMS notes. Please suggest what specific information to publish here.

Thanks in advance.
After the eligibility is passed, the security commences. This is where many agencies, including CBSA, CSIS etc will work on screening. There is nothing much you can do at this stage except wait.

Some applicants end up in enhanced security screening, which takes considerably longer.

I wrote a post on BGC pertaining to CSIS, which is available here:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
After the eligibility is passed, the security commences. This is where many agencies, including CBSA, CSIS etc will work on screening. There is nothing much you can do at this stage except wait.

Some applicants end up in enhanced security screening, which takes considerably longer.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/the-anatomy-of-a-background-check-in-depth-analysis.500146/
Yes, Sir!

I did go through your elaborate post, a while back. However, from whatever is known to us, our files look hanging between Eligibility Passed and Security not started.

As advised, we will wait for our turn.

Thank you so much for your response and guidance. We owe you a great deal! :)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
My earlier post on creating a post PPR group was deleted for mentioning the app that starts with a "w".
If you guys want me to create a post PPR group, we'll need to decide which platform we want it on. "W" or "T"??
Who can be a part of it? Only those with PPRs or all our friends including those still waiting.
Will the group be open to all or just for June AORs and it's adopted members?
Please answer these questions/ suggest and I'll create the group on our behalf.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016

Thanks for your valuable information. I am an inland applicant. My work permit and passport valid till August 2019. I am not sure whether I should get my passport renewed and work permit extended.

My question is what will happen if my passport is getting renewed by the embassy and in the meantime I receive passport request from cic? Because at that point I won't have my passport and later I'll receive a new passport number.

My application status
AOR June 19th
Eligibility Recommend passed
Criminality passed
Security not started

According to IRCC call center agent there's nothing adverse in the notes. I have already ordered cbsa notes.

I'll appreciate your advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: vickymalhotra

Sunny-1

Dec 19, 2018
My earlier post on creating a post PPR group was deleted for mentioning the app that starts with a "w".
If you guys want me to create a post PPR group, we'll need to decide which platform we want it on. "W" or "T"??
Who can be a part of it? Only those with PPRs or all our friends including those still waiting.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
Finally...

I have received the long awaited PPR emails.

NDVO sent 2 PPRs at an interval of 31 minutes (2:45 AM & 3:16 AM EST) from different email addresses.

A big thank you to the June family members for adopting a July kid and extending your support & blessings.

I am announcing my PPR in june thread even though I’m a july AOR, such is the affection with you guys and this is going to remain like this forever.

Once again, thanks to the family for help & support and my wishes for speedy PPR for those waiting.
Hey! June's adopted you :)

Psst: Our champion and another adopted July member @tobs considers you family :D So, we're all rooting for you! ;)

Congratulations on the much deserved PPR! You've been a huge help to everyone on this forum :cool:

Do keep visiting us and telling us how the next steps are proceeding :)

Hannahvet

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Hey guys.. i was on 1240 page when i last visited this forum.. a few days ago.. fst thought that crossed my mind aftr seeing no. Of pages. .1300.. was . .that @cansha must hv gotten PPR.. and it was true.. found ur ppr msg on page 1267.. congratulations..
Aftr i that i didn't read any msgs..
And
@tobs congrats for 5 PPRs. .hehe..