+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
That's not the case. In some of those questions it asked whether the applicant is involved in military activity which involves genocides or use of armed forces to reach political goals. They are not related to a mandatory military service and also to my case which consisted of typing office letter for the organization!:D
Got your points. In that case you are on the better side of the things.

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hey Guys,

Good News is here for me finally.My PPR has come.Thanks a ton @tobs @cansha @gau55555
Timelines
AOR-15th June
Medical -20 July
IP2-16 Oct
Ghost Update- Nov 6
PPR-9 Jan
Mail sent by NDVO today at 1.46 pm
So,so happy.Updating immitracker now.

Needless to say,I am part of this family now and will be here for any help.

PS.-I have been told to submit Passports at Delhi
Congrates... Happy for you Sooraj.. I think you live in Delhi/India, so that shouldn't be an issue. Happy to be of some help to you and the forum.

Reactions: soorajsjk

cadgijoe

May 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
03-08-2018
AOR Received.
03-08-2018
Med's Done....
23-07-2018
Passport Req..
18-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2019
LANDED..........
21-05-2019
@cadgijoe Look at this. I've read you tell people this response means SS. Please stop that. It's just a response, only notes can provide SS information.
Noted. Saw a bunch of people got this message and later found out about SS though. My bad.

Reactions: tobs

worldgreatest

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
13-07-2017
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
31-10-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-07-2018
Passport Req..
07-01-2019
Hey guys,
I have a favour to ask.
Many applications are stuck at Accra Visa office without anything started for over 9 months now. (April 2018 AORs & even earlier). Eligibility, criminality and security still haven't started. It's just Meds passed.
Imagine how hard it's been for them!.
Please kindly help them and me by signing this petition. You can sign anonymously, But your signatures may be what will cause a change for them. There's been no single record of PPR from Accra in months, except the PPRs NDVO or Ottawa emails them to issue.

Please click this link to sign. Thank you.
http://chng.it/r7KW4M2v
Done

Reactions: tobs

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I was seriously trying to help him...:D

Congratulations Bro. The agonising wait is finally over for you. Happy that you got it... A little late, but you know its because 'THE Montreal'... Lets Party !!
I am not joking either, brother! ;)

Reactions: gau55555

teslims

Apr 29, 2017
Hey June Thread Family,

I understand not all active members of this GREAT thread have AOR in June, I have AOR in August 30, and to be honest I have not closed the web-page on either my laptop or mobile phone in a while. Long story short, I called IRCC agent in November after a ghost update and I was told that my application was approved on November 6. By then I already ordered a GCMS note on November 3, I actually ordered another one on January 5 because the first one hasn't come despite a mail to ATIP.

Having waited for @tobs to change her PPR letter, I had the courage to email the BEST VO on January 3 and explained my situation to them. I just woke up see the PPR email in my spam folder now. Oh my file has always been in Sydney. I need your help now while I go through the threads once more. I came to Canada in September on Study Permit but my family is back home and I explained this in my email and had informed IRCC when I arrived here but I got the generic letter from Dehli to submit my passport at India or Nepal. My family members are not even mentioned in the email, is that right? And what do I need to do now? I know that you guys have been sending emails to Dehli and Ottawa to issue a new PPR but I asked because of my family that is in a different location.

Thank you and apologies for the long story, actually it could have been longer, too many twists and turns on this journey.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hey June Thread Family,

I understand not all active members of this GREAT thread have AOR in June, I have AOR in August 30, and to be honest I have not closed the web-page on either my laptop or mobile phone in a while. Long story short, I called IRCC agent in November after a ghost update and I was told that my application was approved on November 6. By then I already ordered a GCMS note on November 3, I actually ordered another one on January 5 because the first one hasn't come despite a mail to ATIP.

Having waited for @tobs to change her PPR letter, I had the courage to email the BEST VO on January 3 and explained my situation to them. I just woke up see the PPR email in my spam folder now. Oh my file has always been in Sydney. I need your help now while I go through the threads once more. I came to Canada in September on Study Permit but my family is back home and I explained this in my email and had informed IRCC when I arrived here but I got the generic letter from Dehli to submit my passport at India or Nepal. My family members are not even mentioned in the email, is that right? And what do I need to do now? I know that you guys have been sending emails to Dehli and Ottawa to issue a new PPR but I asked because of my family that is in a different location.

Thank you and apologies for the long story, actually it could have been longer, too many twists and turns on this journey.
Email NDVO and raise a CSE explaining that your family is in a different location and you'll need their PPR issued for their location. You can submit yours to Ottawa since you're in Canada (as seen in the NDVO email).
However wait for the new PPRs.

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I sent an email to CPC Ottawa on 4 Jan about tracking the status of my application. My AOR is on 5 June. I received the following reply. Can someone help me decipher the meaning of this response?

"This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa.

Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated."

Thanks all
Respected @legalfalcon,

In continuation with my previous query there are a few of us who have received this response. Can you please help us understand this 'Internal Processing' that is being talked about? What is it actually? And why only for a few people is it taking longer?

Please help.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ronja5200

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hey June Thread Family,

You can submit your PP to ottawa office as you are there. For your family, Ask NDVO by CSE/Email to issue a letter for your family members for their respective location (if Not India) ... Post you recieved the changed PP submission location, submit the passports for stamping.

Reactions: teslims and tobs

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hi I got the same reply on 15 Dec and on 08 Jan I got the PPR. Within the 6 month timeframe. So unless there is something in your GCMS that shows review required or SS; it's really a generic response. And nothing much to worry about. I thought I was under SS after seeing that email from Ottawa but it was just a generic response to possibly make me stop sending them more mails.
This guy looks like your Canadian Counterpart Onihoho of Ihoho @pursuit_of_happiness. Do you have him in your register @worldsgreatest?

Reactions: worldgreatest

aahaanbajaj

Star Member
Jun 9, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
23/07/2018
Respected @legalfalcon,

In continuation with my previous query there are a few of us who have received this response. Can you please help us understand this 'Internal Processing' that is being talked about? What is it actually? And why only for a few people is it taking longer?

Please help.
Also in response to my email, CPC Ottawa sent below email:

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

AOR - 28 Aug 2018
RPRF 27 Nov 2018
BG started / IP2 - 27Nov

GCMS ordered on 28 Nov, still awaiting them.

I am not sure what kind of que for review they talk here about.

Anybody got clue?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Man, so happy for all these people receiving PPR!! Feeling a little frustrated on my own behalf though... Security not started. No movement since crimininality passed on oct 23rd. Who else is in the same situation? :)
We are with you in the same dingy....I guess..

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
Also in response to my email, CPC Ottawa sent below email:

Good day,

Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards,

AOR - 28 Aug 2018
RPRF 27 Nov 2018
BG started / IP2 - 27Nov

GCMS ordered on 28 Nov, still awaiting them.

I am not sure what kind of que for review they talk here about.

Anybody got clue?
It's the final review before it's approved.