+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Security will start after your file is reviewed. People with review required have also received pprs. What’s wrong with these guys, just to have quick glance at eligibility met files, why are they taking so long.

It’s just that officer has delayed your ppr. It takes just seconds to few mins for senior officer to pass eligibility for those whose eligibility is met. Don’t know what is stopping them to do so.

You just have to be patient as nothing can be done in such case. I hope your eligibility is passed and your security is also cleared as soon as possible.

Good luck!
Thanks Micky
My eligibility was met in July last week.Seriously not understanding why they are taking so much time.
And any idea how long it takes for security process after my eligibility is passed

ChiragShetty20

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Thanks Micky
My eligibility was met in July last week.Seriously not understanding why they are taking so much time.
And any idea how long it takes for security process after my eligibility is passed
On what date did you email ottawa ?? I emailed them on 20th Dec . Still no reply

dr.luca

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
I am not sure. Generally, I apply for atip.

I have applied for it because I want to check if they put me in security screening. Most applicants around mid June got PPR or at least got application approved. My one's still in progress.
Can you please show me how to apply for Atip, can you oost a link for it,

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Ok guys, just got a mail from CPC-CTD-ottawa@cic.gc.ca today (I sent the mail on 19th Dec):

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

The best regards,

CPC-O

Unquote

Now, I’m aware security checks haven’t commenced. What could these internal checks be (given SS is outside the immediate mandate of CIC; hence is possibly an external check) that are holding up my application? I mean cmon, as Alice in Wonderland would say, it’s getting ‘curioser and curioser’! :p

May I ask you what exactly u ask them when sent the email?

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
As a mom of a restless 2 year old, who entered his terrible twos just a couple months ago, ‘patience’ is my middle name ;) But yeah, CIC is worse than my toddler, he’s innocent at least :p
Lol.. yeah... 'Testing patience' is the best toy CIC has got!

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Ok guys, just got a mail from CPC-CTD-ottawa@cic.gc.ca today (I sent the mail on 19th Dec):

Hello,

Please be informed that we are awaiting the results of some internal processing prior to the finalization of your application. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times. At this time, there is nothing that is required on your part. Your continued patience is greatly appreciated.

The best regards,

CPC-O

Unquote

Now, I’m aware security checks haven’t commenced. What could these internal checks be (given SS is outside the immediate mandate of CIC; hence is possibly an external check) that are holding up my application? I mean cmon, as Alice in Wonderland would say, it’s getting ‘curioser and curioser’! :p
Insane....

Reactions: Nishika22

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
Hello!
Got a passport request from Delhi Visa Office a week back.
Could anyone kindly suggest if I need to schedule an appointment for my passport submission (read somewhere that effective 31st Nov 2018, applicants from India need to enrol for Biometrics). Not sure if this is applicable for Express Entry Prog. as well.
Please advice... Regards!
You dont need Biometrics. Please go to VFS office and submit as indicated in the PPR email.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018

Hello,

The best regards,

CPC-O

Unquote

Our continued patience should be appreciated but how should their continued apathy be treated? And they should know assessment period is already outside of their posted processing times. They are still at "will be".

Anyways, they at least wrote a "non standard" reply. They haven't replied to my emails yet. But who knows this will be the new standard reply as tobs mentioned.

Reactions: Nishika22

rahulraman989

Oct 24, 2017
Hi, guys, I have a confused situation here.

I raised a CSE on 1st Jan, asking about the progress of my application, and I got a response the next saying that my file is in progress(Paulo, Agent 4336). However, 1h40min later, I received another response with "a decision has been made on the application" from Etienne, Agent 4166.

So I raised another CSE on 4th Jan, enquiring about what the decision was, and I got an response this morning, saying that my file is still in progress(Mathew, Agent 4029).

I was so confused now, and I've decided to request the second GCMS notes today.

Can anyone have some thoughts about what happened about my application? Really appreciated.
I think these CSEs are useless. According to my conversation with a call center agent on the 27 of November my file was approved on the 13 of November. Since then I've raised 2 CSEs and both times I got a response saying my application is in progress. Same office, same application but different responses is not at all professional! I am still waiting to get my PPR email. I'll hit 7 months in a week and I'm being made to wait for an application that was approved more than 2 months ago.

Last edited:

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I think these CSEs are useless. According to my conversation with a call center agent on the 27 of November my file was approved on the 13 of November. Since then I've raised 2 CSEs and both times I got a response saying my application is in progress. Same office, same application but different responses is not at all professional! I am still waiting to get my PPR email. I'll hit 7 months in a week and I'm being made to wait for an application that was approved more than 2 months ago.
Have you emailed NDVO?