+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hey guys I just received a new PPR letter issued from Ottawa. My passport submission location change took 80 hours ( if you take out the 24 hours of the Jan 1st public holiday, then it took a total of 56 hours).
It works guys!
Congrats Tobs. Did you take your documents to the VFS office already?;)

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Congrats Tobs. Did you take your documents to the VFS office already?;)
Yes I submitted my passports as soon as it was bright this morning. Keep us posted. let's know when you get your passports back.

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
Raised a CSE and got back this reply within 2 hours.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

Looks like my file is still not approved. Today marks the 200th day.

Rahulmodi9669

Dec 13, 2018
Raised a CSE and got back this reply within 2 hours.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

Looks like my file is still not approved. Today marks the 200th day.
I got this exact same reply from Matthew, Agent 4029 twice for my two different CSE raised nearly 15 days apart! And by exact i mean, not even a single spacing or punctuation changing its place!

Reactions: cansha

ts270890

Apr 8, 2016
I got this exact same reply from Matthew, Agent 4029 twice for my two different CSE raised nearly 15 days apart! And by exact i mean, not even a single spacing or punctuation changing its place!
They copy paste stuffs. I had another question in the same cse regarding my work permit (I may need to extend if PR takes more than March 2019). Agent replied that question in another font :p. So basically was copy pasting stuffs .

It was Agent Etienne.

Reactions: Rahulmodi9669

east_1919

Jun 9, 2017
London, UK
Guys just spoke to an agent. So, yes, there has been a PPR letter sent to me on the 18 December. The agent confirmed me that. I told him that I spoke to two other agents after that date specifically asking about PPR email and they both told me it’s still not sent yet and I have to patient. He could not give me a timeline for the next email.

Afaz77

Oct 11, 2018
Hello @JenineJac @tobs please advise how you got change of LVO/issuance of new PPR please.

NDVO issued my request for passport email in which they only mentioned India or Nepal VFS. Now my problem is I'm from Mauritius and the local VFS today confirmed that they only transfer to Pretoria.

Therefore, my best bet is to get my file transferred to Pretoria to avoid a very complex process.

Please help!!!
Thanks

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I broke my patience and raised a CSE too...just to read your comments later on this forum. Whenever I hope for a Miracle the status quo lets me down.

Last edited:

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hello @JenineJac @tobs please advise how you got change of LVO/issuance of new PPR please.

NDVO issued my request for passport email in which they only mentioned India or Nepal VFS. Now my problem is I'm from Mauritius and the local VFS today confirmed that they only transfer to Pretoria.

Therefore, my best bet is to get my file transferred to Pretoria to avoid a very complex process.

Please help!!!
Thanks
Email NDVO and ask for a passport submission location change. I posted about it today.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
When you receive the PPR from NDVO, email NDVO/reply the PPR email or write a new email with subject "Urgent! Request for change of passport submission location"

The body of the email can go thus:

Good day Madam/Sir,

Please I'd like to request a change of the VFS for submission of passports from the VFS in India to the VFS in xxxx, zzzz for onward transmission to Canadian Visa office yyyyyy.
I'm currently living in zzzzz and the VFS in xxxxx has refused to accept the passports for submission to the visa office in New Delhi, insisting on a change of location to yyyyy.

I would appreciate an updated passport request letter to reflect a passport submission to yyyyy and not New Delhi.

I appreciate your help.
@Afaz77